• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream "license request creation failed" Error

Submarine

Just tried to download an episode of Ozark and got a "license request creation failed" error.

FYI as others are having similar seeming errors also.

As an aside and unrelated, I'm also not getting subtitles (forced) on the First Ozark episode. I saw someone else solved this by reverting to a previous version but I'm not interested in rolling back as it was just a sentence or two of the episode in my case. Noted for information only.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0_Dump_20210420202435.astdmp
    767.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I posted on this as well in the thread found, here. The screenshots I took are shown below. Log file and dumps attached.

AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420200319_01.jpg

AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420200319_02.jpg

AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420200319_03.jpg

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420200319.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Saw that. Was unsure if it was a party foul to add my dump file there or not.

When I get the license failed on Netflix, it doesn't crash out so here is a logfile.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1.astlog
    219.1 KB · Views: 1
20,000! Wow, we did not waste any time adding to our collections!
Glad you guys are on it, thanks for being responsive.

It is now 22:20 Eastern Standard Time, and I can record again. The Digital Rights Management messages are gone, AnyStream 1.1.1.0 works again as expected.
Note: so far I have only checked with Amazon.
Thank you, developers, for the quick fix!

My Disney+ still down. Netflix sees okay but haven't tried it yet. Amazon seems to be working fine. 10:38 PM CST

Same here Amazon is working for me but getting the same errors as everyone else with Disney and Netflix.
I have just reinstalled (before I saw this post) which didn't make any difference so I guess I'll just wait for a fix. 2 pm AEST

I am getting the same error on anything I try to get from Netflix

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyStream_1.1.1.0.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Back