Anystream license - delivery time for license after purchase.

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Thomas Dransfeldt, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Hi Red Fox

I bought a lifetime license to your product Anystream today monday the 12 of september 2020.
    I already own a bunch of your licenses to AnyDVD and they arrived very fast by e-mail.
    I havent received the licence to Anystream yet (4 hours after I paid for it) do you think something went wrong.

I got a new e-mail adress (it's not the same used to login at the forum) but I entered the new e-mail adress correctly and registered it with the new license.

But I haven't heard from you yet.
    How long before I will receive the license?

BR
    Thomas Dransfeldt

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Please check your (web)mail spamfolders. When payment goes through (except for crypto currency, that depends on network confirmation), licenses are sent instantly.

3. Thank You Ch3vr0n
    The license key was in the Unvanted mail folder.

And I'm supposed to be an IT professional solving advanced problems for people every day.
    Guess it's because it's my day off :)

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  4. Ch3vr0n

It's the most basic stuff that's the easiest to overlook ;)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

5. Xander

Xander Member

how long does it usuly take for a payment to go thou?, i payed with mastercard, sure im impatient and ready to get going, but never seen a message like, waiting to get payment confermation?

br

6. Ch3vr0n

If your payment went through succesfully, licenses are sent instantly. However certain ISP's or mail providers (like hotmail/outlook) have a tendency to silently drop the license email entirely (so you don't get it at all, even though it was sent) or route it to your webmail spam folder. So, please check there first. If you don't have a license mail in your webmail folders, report back so @Ivan can take a look and deliver it manually via an alternate route (usually the forum PM box system)

7. Xander

Xander Member

im using protonmail and nothing in the spamfolder, seems other ppl are heving issues with mastercard in recent forum posts but ill send a message too @Ivan if fore some reason it dident work ill try and setup a bitcon acount and try it that way.

8. Ch3vr0n

No need. Using @ tag he's already been pinged on the forum ;-)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

9. Xander

Xander Member

ah ok :)

10. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, Protonmail was one of those that were totally blocking emails from Redfox.

11. antipodes

antipodes Well-Known Member

@mmdavis you do remember correctly. At the time a few years ago some of the major isp were causing Ivan problems and subscribers were encouraged to seek other ISP's and I joined Proton mail. I t was only after ResFox support had sent me the licence keys twice but when I got the emails the keys were missing that Ivan got involved sent me a pm with the keys and did his own investigation. he concluded that Protonmail was sripping the attachments. oddly attachments with invoices/receipts were getting through. I stopped using Protonmail because Ivan was able to resolve his issues with the major ISP's

12. Xander

Xander Member

Is there a list of mail provides not to use?

13. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Just saying this once again, that forum "ping" is a very, very, very unreliable way of catching the staff's attention. Nobody usually notices that.

14. Ch3vr0n

you and prospere i'll agree. Don't think Ivan gets a ton of pings though ;)