• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream. Great start Redfox!

Ron Hill

Purchased a full licence for AnyStream for my wife and we have been playing with it this evening on Amazon Prime and I have to congratulate Redfox on this product. I downloaded a couple of films that were in my wife's purchased list and also Episode 1 of Season 4 of the Expanse. A series we would've bought on bluray if they had released it in that format but with AnyStream we don't have to wait for that. The interface is intuitive and the setup was painless. The downloadables dialogue when you have multiple episodes in a season of a show is really nicely done. I look forward to following the development of this program but this is a really good start. Now we can watch shows free from the spinning circle of doom or random picture breakups or stutters. Top job folks!

Back