• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream funtioniert nicht mehr mit Amazon Prime

3D-VR-Fan

Hallo I receive this message box content only
Die Verarbeitung der Seite ergab einen Fehler. Klicken Sie "OK" um die Seite erneut zu laden.
Kontaktieren Sie den Support, falls der Fehler weiterhin bestehen bleibt.

Tranlation: Processing of site resulted in an error, Click OK to reload. Contact support, if error remains.​

Reload does nothing.

Have current version, tried current beta, too, licensed and worked fine so far.
How to solve that

Last edited:
Amazon's going strong here :dance:
When I was using the trial version I sometimes received the "Verarbeitungs Fehler".
However, ever since I registered and using the 1.0.9.1 beta it happens very seldomly.
For me it usually goes away by just closing Anystream and reopening it (or the "Holzhammer Methode" => restart the whole PC).
However, I assume you already have restarted your PC, so your best bet is collect a logfile and attach it to your post - Developers can't really do anything without logs.

Hallo I receive this message box content only
Die Verarbeitung der Seite ergab einen Fehler. Klicken Sie "OK" um die Seite erneut zu laden.
Kontaktieren Sie den Support, falls der Fehler weiterhin bestehen bleibt.

Tranlation: Processing of site resulted in an error, Click OK to reload. Contact support, if error remains.​

Reload does nothing.

Have current version, tried current beta, too, licensed and worked fine so far.
How to solve that
It is the log file that I need, please.

Back