• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANYSTREAM Feature Wish list

hdtvjeff

I love ANYSTREAM; works like a dream

****I wish it could incorporate NBC, Peacock and ABC too
CBS ALL Access I get within Amazon so I'm good****

Might those features ever be incorporated or offered as another product?

I Bought a 3rd party media recorder (Jaksta media Recorder) which downloads, not screen records NBC but it's flaky, sometimes it will work, other times it wont

I love ANYSTREAM; works like a dream

****I wish it could incorporate NBC, Peacock and ABC too
CBS ALL Access I get within Amazon so I'm good****

Might those features ever be incorporated or offered as another product?

I Bought a 3rd party media recorder (Jaksta media Recorder) which downloads, not screen records NBC but it's flaky, sometimes it will work, other times it wont

You know when it says "capture"? That's screen recording!

Yes, but your computer is rendered unusable because screen is being recorded in real time?

Erm, that's not the point, screen recorders record from a virtual screen, that's how all of those programs work; and not how AS works at all.

Erm, that's not the point, screen recorders record from a virtual screen, that's how all of those programs work; and not how AS works at all.

I can record CBS ALL Access within AMAZON Prime with ANYSTREAM ( episodes download at the speed of light ). Have to see if Amazon Prime has a subscription/channel for ABC/NBC

I can record CBS ALL Access within AMAZON Prime with ANYSTREAM ( episodes download at the speed of light ).

I don't know if English is not your first language but "record" and "download" are very different things, and AS doesn't "record;" and it's not just semantics...

hdtvjeff said:
Have to see if Amazon Prime has a subscription/channel for ABC/NBC

There isn't.

I don't know if English is not your first language but "record" and "download" are very different things, and AS doesn't "record;" and it's not just semantics...

There isn't.
Thank you ( minus the sarcasm though)

Back