• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anystream error

fuina

because when I go to select a film it gives me an error:
immagine-png.67660

Please create and upload a logfile after tthis error occures.
Also, we cannot do anything when you don't even tell us the provider you try to download from and the movie or episode you selected.

sorry you are right. The proived is netflix and the movie is: Mr. Harrigan's Phone

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.4.0.astlog
    316.7 KB · Views: 2
I tried with the new version but the problem is still the same, I hope for an answer from the developers. Thank you

Mr Harigans Phone 2.gif There is no issue with Mr Harrigan's Phone in V 1.4.4.1

Mr Harrigans phone.gif

Last edited:
If you are using a VPN, that is your issue, AS does not support VPNs, although they work sometimes, most IPs are blocked.

yes you are right, it is the VPN that gives problems. Without VPN, however, the maximum format is 720p and no longer 1080p, why?

yes you are right, it is the VPN that gives problems. Without VPN, however, the maximum format is 720p and no longer 1080p, why?
Because of the DRM, no program in the world can guarantee everything in 1080p. We are sorry.

Availability of supported streaming services and their available video quality (480p/576p/SD, 720p/HD, 1080p/HD) could vary and depends on geo location, current encryption/decryption technology, and many other parameters.

Last edited:
Back