• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream doesn't start

florian78

Hi,
since yesterday AnyStream 1.1.4.0 doesn't start up anymore. I can see it within the task manager (processes) but the GUI doesn't show up.

Any idea what causes this behaviour?

Br, Florian

I guess, while you're in task manager, you already did end the processes and tried to start again?
If not, please do so.
If you did, maybe a computer restart would help?
If you already did that, sometimes uninstalling and re-installing helps.

since yesterday AnyStream 1.1.4.0 doesn't start up anymore. I can see it within the task manager (processes) but the GUI doesn't show up.
As @cartman0208 said. AnyStream will not run multiple instances, so if it got stuck once for some reason and is hanging there mostly invisible in the taskmanager, you need to kill the task before you can load it up again.
Reboot shouldn't be required.

I tried to kill the tasks. No effect.
I rebooted. Still no effect.
I tried to reinstall it. no effect.
I tried to uninstall. worked for the 32 bit version. not for the 64 bit version.
I tried to install the new 1.1.4.1 beta... <-- now it works again (y)

I tried to kill the tasks. No effect.
I rebooted. Still no effect.
I tried to reinstall it. no effect.
I tried to uninstall. worked for the 32 bit version. not for the 64 bit version.
I tried to install the new 1.1.4.1 beta... <-- now it works again (y)
I the developers are one step ahead of all the issues. LOL. Great to hear its working again.:)

Back