• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Crash

Waves

upload_2020-10-30_13-50-47.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.5.0_Dump_20201030125033.astdmp
    783.6 KB · Views: 3
its really annoying it keeps crashing everytime it cant download a file

This issue it’s only on this new version.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

So, have you tried removing the folder?

If you have and it did not help, then try setting QT_OPENGL environment variable to 'desktop' or 'angle'.

So, have you tried removing the folder?

If you have and it did not help, then try setting QT_OPENGL environment variable to 'desktop' or 'angle'.

I am evaluating AnyStream and also experience this error. I have removed the folder, but it contains the trial license so it's recreated. How can we change the setting for QT_OPENGL ? The purchase depend obvously on the solution.

Thanks in advance

Hi im new to anystream, just started the evaluation period and i allso got this issue, is there possible for someone to do alittle more detaild explenation how to add the variables, maybe screenshots?. i have found were to do it but... lol to many variables to much can go wrong :)
i dont have QT_OPENGL so i added it but i do suspect im doing it wrong.
allso i tried downloading the previus verson of the program and then i dont have this issue.

New build works good but have a issue if you have 55 episode he charge first 10 then 20.30.40.50...

Sadly i still have the netflix error but amazon works

Sadly i still have the netflix error but amazon works
And I can't help unless I get the log file.
Go to the top-left corner, "File->Create log file" and attach it to your message.

A partialy good news I have read in another thread, switching the language to english solves the problem. I will do that and purchase the software, but please, developpers, find the issue caused by the language (for mr French) beacause it's more friendly to work in our native language.

... but please, developpers, find the issue caused by the language (for mr French) beacause it's more friendly to work in our native language.

What are we here for otherwise? ;)
The fix should be released today.

Back