• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AnyStream can't see more than 25 episodes for specific show on Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

reydson

Hi, I am trying to download S06 of the show "Married... with Children" from Prime Video (Region: Spain) but this season has 26 episodes and AnyStream only sees the first 25 episodes as downloable.
I am able to download the first 25 episodes just fine, but the episode #26 won't even appear on the list do download, even touhg I can play the episode #26 just fine on the browser.
This issue doesn't happen on other shows I tried. Only on this one.

I am running version 1.8.4.0 64-bit.
Here's a link to the content I'm trying to download:
Code:
https://www.primevideo.com/region/na/detail/0NHGWQP3ZYTDFDTPBLVGX8XYTH

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.4.0.astlog
    4.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
That one should be fixed... the devs had a private conversation with me asking for some seasons with more than 25 EPs on Amz Germany. So either this one is a bit different from the rest or they changed something again. I think the devs will need to take a look, if it hasn't changed when you try again tomorrow.

I just tried it today and I'm still getting only 25 episodes for that show. Maybe they changed something.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    397.9 KB · Views: 14
Another example, AP Other. Only 25 episodes displayed, and only 25 that can be downloaded.

image_2024-04-03_191529673.png

It can be seen. on the bottom of the page in AS you'll find "show more" you click and.....voilà (checked with a season with 39 episodes weeks ago).

Hi, I am trying to download S06 of the show "Married... with Children" from Prime Video (Region: Spain) but this season has 26 episodes and AnyStream only sees the first 25 episodes as downloable.
I am able to download the first 25 episodes just fine, but the episode #26 won't even appear on the list do download, even touhg I can play the episode #26 just fine on the browser.
This issue doesn't happen on other shows I tried. Only on this one.

I am running version 1.8.4.0 64-bit.
Here's a link to the content I'm trying to download:
Code:
https://www.primevideo.com/region/na/detail/0NHGWQP3ZYTDFDTPBLVGX8XYTH
Maybe if you updated to the latest version, you are a few versions behind we are on 1.8.6.0 now.

I'm still having the same problem with the same season in the latest version.

Screenshot_8.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    445.7 KB · Views: 2
It says season 6 episode 26 leaves Amazon Prime in 9 days, when was this taken? The manifest in the log file says only 25 episodes are downloadable. It could be they are removing just that one episode because it is in a different format. We can only download in .mp4/ It seems strange that they would only remove one episode.

The entire season is leaving prime, but for some reason it shows this message individually for every episode you watch. I was able to download episodes 01-25 but not episode 26.

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    223.1 KB · Views: 5
In your screenshot in post 14 it says" Season 6 Episode 26 is leaving Prime in 9 days" Why would it say just Episode 26? All I can say is the manifest only has 25 episodes downloadable. I mean it's not a Cinematic Blockbuster. Amazon is strange sometimes.

Edit - I see what you are saying. All of them have that, what a stupid way of saying it, they should just say Season 6 is leaving.

Funny thing is, besides S06, I just found out the same issue happens for S07 and S08 of the same show.

I would have to pay for these to test them, that said, if it were a cinematic blockbuster I may do it, but for this. LOL Nah. Maybe in your region, they are free. This whole thing is regional. Some regions have different content altogether. Ill check it out wth the developers, but I doubt we will get to it before it leaves Amazon.

It is included free with Prime when you use Spain VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back