• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream beta 1.2.4.3 download Problems

SAF

First, let me say that I'm very impressed with the batch downloader capability. However, like with all new capabilities, there are some minor glitches. I've been using 1.2.4.3 for two days now and have encountered these with AP TV series batch downloads:
- With every new TV Series/ Season download, AS+ creates two folders (see picture). The one with just the TV Series name contains the season and episodes downloads. The others are empty folders. This happens whether I'm using batch or individual downloads. I'm using the same download file naming template that I've used for the last year. This started with 1.2.4.3.
- The second issue has just started today with this TV series.. Note that some of the TV series are numbered as "0" in the downloader window while being numbered correctly in the AP episode description window. These files download with no errors reported but are saved with only the episode name, there's no Season/ Episode information, and the downloaded file is saved at the TV Series level.

I've tried closing and reopening AS+. Shutting down and powering up. Did not fix. No VPN running 64-bit version on Win 10.

Also, attached is the logfile for the Devs.
Thanks much!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.3.astlog
    1,022.1 KB · Views: 0
  • AS+ downloading Problems.jpg
    AS+ downloading Problems.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 18
  • AS+ downloading Problems1.jpg
    AS+ downloading Problems1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 20
Thank you SAF, I am sure the Devs will into your issues.

Reactions: SAF
As I said previously, batch downloads is a great add.
I noticed that for Netflix, HBOmax and Hulu, adding title by title for a TV show preserves the request (ie resolution and subtitles) whereas, when a season is added using the button "all Episodes", the first episode has the right resolution and contains the right subtitles but the subsequent episodes even if they have the rights resolution does not include the requested subtitles selected at the beginning.

Its going to be a process, Pete is the best, he will make it right. Its a new addon, sometimes things happen.

but the subsequent episodes even if they have the rights resolution does not include the requested subtitles
Are you sure you use the current version? This has been fixed.
I just tried it myself with my first download of an entire season on D+ (till now I was adding them one by one) and I have all subtitles for every episode.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-beta-1-2-4-3-batch-download.82761/
  • Fix: Season batch downloads missing subtitles in subsequent episodes

Did I miss the part where the provider name expansion changed?
It used to be 'Amazon' now it is 'prime'.

Did I miss the part where the provider name expansion changed?
It used to be 'Amazon' now it is 'prime'.
That's known, unclear if this was intentional or just an accident.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back