• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream beta 1.0.9.1 AMZ download second language won't start

nochzunennen

Hi,

I'm downloading a series. After downloading an episode in the first language I with subtitles, I am renaming the mp4 file, change the language and start the download in the second language.

Progress bar appears, but no file, including the subtitles, is created (I have waited for about one minute).
After klicking abort and OK Anystreams crashes.

After restart Anystream and downloading the episode in the second language, it is possible to download the next episode in the first language.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1_Dump_20210208091214.astdmp
    892.5 KB · Views: 2
I have tested with Star Trek Lower Decks (included with Prime): working

However, I would like to download NCIS that I bought. The download in the second language does not start here.
Can I test something else?

Thanks

Edit:
The download starts, if i change the episode before changing the language.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1_Dump_20210209070948.astdmp
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
With version 1.0.9.2 beta the problem still persists, no crash though.
But the second download won't start.
And I can't exit the application. After pressing yes on abort download nothing happens.

Addition: The subtitle-file is empty.
With Version 1.0.9.1 the subtitle-file is filled. And the fielname is different:

1.0.9.2: Der 200 Jahre Mann [dt.-OV].de.srt
1.0.9.1: Der 200 Jahre Mann [dt.-OV].de-de.srt

This is also purchased content.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.2.astlog
    122.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
With version 1.2.2.0 the problem still persists, no crash though.
But the second download won't start.
And I can't exit the application. After pressing yes on abort download nothing happens.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.0.astlog
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
Back