• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Anystream AP error loading page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oboeluscious

Receiving an error message when accessing Amazon Prime.

AnyStream could not load the page due to an error.

Error code: ERR_FAILED

Everything worked this morning when I left, no does not. I have cleared browser caches in my default browser, Edge, and in Chrome. I also switched my default to Chrome, still no dice. I have restarted AnyStream multiple times. I can load Netflix without problem, although it is slow as normal.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.3.astlog
    43.9 KB · Views: 1
  • anystreamerrorCapture.JPG
    anystreamerrorCapture.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
What movie are you trying to download? Are you using a proxy?

Your log file doesn't show a specific movie, you have to create the log file while the error is happening. If you restart the program it will be gone. Just give me the name of the movie and I'll look into it.

Clear the Amazon cache in C/Users/ username/ Appdata/Local/ Redfox Clear the whole cache folder. (delete it.)

I wasn't trying to download a movie, just load the tab. I would try and logout but I never even get that far when loading the AP tab. I have no problems accessing the Netflex tab, or even downloading from Netflix though.

I wasn't trying to download a movie, just load the tab. I would try and logout but I never even get that far when loading the AP tab. I have no problems accessing the Netflex tab, or even downloading from Netflix though.
Clear the cache folder as I said, and let me know. This is not happening for anyone else so I have to belive its on your end.

Just checked, Amazon Tab loads just fine. Try uninstalling the program and reinstalling it, maybe your installation is corrupted.

Last edited:
Ok, exited AnyStream, then deleted the entire C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream folder, restarted AnyStream. Now, a new error message: Error code: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Okay, uninstalled AnyStream. Reinstalled. Applied license file. Same error: Error code: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

something on your computer is blocking Amazon from loading. if this were an AnyStream problem, it would be happening to everybody.

You were correct, of course. The problem appeared to be DNS resolution. The odd part is that I just take the DNS setting that the Starlink terminal hands out, so whatever was receiving those downstream requests was having issues. Once I set the network adapter's DNS servers manually to Cloudflare, Anystream started working for Amazon Prime.

You were correct, of course. The problem appeared to be DNS resolution. The odd part is that I just take the DNS setting that the Starlink terminal hands out, so whatever was receiving those downstream requests was having issues. Once I set the network adapter's DNS servers manually to Cloudflare, Anystream started working for Amazon Prime.
I am very glad you are sorted. Enjoy the software.

Your log file doesn't show a specific movie, you have to create the log file while the error is happening. If you restart the program it will be gone. Just give me the name of the movie and I'll look into it.

Clear the Amazon cache in C/Users/ username/ Appdata/Local/ Redfox Clear the whole cache folder. (delete it.)

This did get my Amazon "unlocked" again, thank you... now I'm getting the "Digital Rights" popup so I'll assume we're waiting for the next update :)

This did get my Amazon "unlocked" again, thank you... now I'm getting the "Digital Rights" popup so I'll assume we're waiting for the next update :)
Please do a search and read the forum.

You are using the wrong download button. Use the green downloadables button at the top of the page.

You are using the wrong download button. Use the green downloadables button at the top of the page.
I appreciate you! I am well aware of the green button, I promise.
You're going to laugh, "Downloadable Videos" green button just appeared; I didn't wait long enough before thanking you. :LOL:

Please start your own thread for your issue. I see you are new here so I ll just put this as a reminder. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please start your own thread for your issue. I see you are new here so I ll just put this as a reminder. Thank you for your cooperation.
Issue is resolved, cache clear fixed both my problems. I will start a new thread in the future. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back