• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream and the audio track for the blind

DQ

I am just playing around with the AnyStream trial. I pulled down a movie from Amz and it downloaded just fine. However when I went to play it, while the video was fine, I noticed the audio track that came down was the one for the blind where everything is audibly described.

Is there anyway to knowingly avoid that or is just a hit and miss type of thing? When I pulled down the movie I just took the default track it selected which was just the highest bitrate one I believe. For other downloads I have made I did not encounter this situation.

Thanks.

I am just playing around with the AnyStream trial. I pulled down a movie from Amz and it downloaded just fine. However when I went to play it, while the video was fine, I noticed the audio track that came down was the one for the blind where everything is audibly described.

Is there anyway to knowingly avoid that or is just a hit and miss type of thing? When I pulled down the movie I just took the default track it selected which was just the highest bitrate one I believe. For other downloads I have made I did not encounter this situation.

Thanks.
as-snd-tracks.jpg

yes, prime usually has [Audio Description] in the "language" of the track :)

View attachment 55311

yes, prime usually has [Audio Description] in the "language" of the track :)

Well I got English as I had intended but it was the blind sound track. It was not denoted in any fashion that I could see beyond just it's bit rate and language. Now it does have as an option "English [Audio Description]" listed like your example does. Maybe that's "the blind" sound track and maybe I selected that by mistake? Don't think so but I am sure it is possible.

Just give it another try and attach the log if the problem is still there.

I tried it again but this time it was fine. So either it was some snafu or I just misclicked the audio track (which is probably more likely). Thanks.

Back