• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream 1103 64bit

lajoes

I've having a lot of problems with the 32bit version and now those problems are happening in the 64bit.

It doesn't crash and creates a report, just 'falls asleep' and does nothing.

I have just left it alone for hours just to see if it will 'finish and post process' but nothing. Just sits there.

Half of the time, it will go to 100% and sleep. The other half, it will stop at what appears to be a random percentage.

I've having a lot of problems with the 32bit version and now those problems are happening in the 64bit.

It doesn't crash and creates a report, just 'falls asleep' and does nothing.

I have just left it alone for hours just to see if it will 'finish and post process' but nothing. Just sits there.

Half of the time, it will go to 100% and sleep. The other half, it will stop at what appears to be a random percentage.
If its at 100%, end the download and you will most probably have a completed download. Its a known issue, but I wish you could post a logfile to be sure.

I just learned that there is a setting in the 'file drop down menu' that will generate a log when AS 'just goes to sleep' and doesn't create a dump record. Good to know for next time.

But, in the meantime, I downgraded to 1102, 64bit on my WIN10 laptop, hoping to get a few things done.

However, 1102 is acting up with NF. No log was created for the movie 'The Princess and the Frog" when it just stopped at 100%. When I clicked on to see if it would play, I got an error message using Windows Media Player: Can't play movie. File type not supported. 0xc00d36c4. If I try with VLC, nothing.

The good news, the movie that I downloaded on AZ did finish and created a log, which I attached.

I think I'll downgrade again and go back to AS 1090 .

It seems like when you added that 3rd streaming service, Disney, things got a bit whacky.

I know you guys will get this sorted out.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.2_Dump_20210414024410.astdmp
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • And So It Goes.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Downloading 1110 64 & 32 bit versions now and will give it a twirl and update you later today. Looking forward to accomplishing something today!

Back