• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.2.6.2 Netflix download not working

Mitmat

Hello guys,

I decided to upgrade my AnyStream to AnyStream plus today and tried downloading a season of Komi Can't Communicate from Netflix Germany today. After selecting the video resolution, audio track and subtitles and submitting the entire season into the batch queue, the download started, but all episodes failed. I do get mp4 files which seem to contain subtitles, audio and video, but the files are about 200 MB in size and contain a resolution of 768 x 432 although I requested a 1920 x 1080 resolution. I cannot read the astlog files which were created for every episode, but I can attach them if requested. I tried a different show, Toradora, too, which yielded the same results. Any way I can help you with this or anything I can do to fix it?

I configured AS+ to unlimited download speed and 3 downloads at a time if that changes anything.

Thanks.

EDIT: sorry, thread title is misleading, but I don't seem to be able to edit it.

Hello guys,

I decided to upgrade my AnyStream to AnyStream plus today and tried downloading a season of Komi Can't Communicate from Netflix Germany today. After selecting the video resolution, audio track and subtitles and submitting the entire season into the batch queue, the download started, but all episodes failed. I do get mp4 files which seem to contain subtitles, audio and video, but the files are about 200 MB in size and contain a resolution of 768 x 432 although I requested a 1920 x 1080 resolution. I cannot read the astlog files which were created for every episode, but I can attach them if requested. I tried a different show, Toradora, too, which yielded the same results. Any way I can help you with this or anything I can do to fix it?

I configured AS+ to unlimited download speed and 3 downloads at a time if that changes anything.

Thanks.

EDIT: sorry, thread title is misleading, but I don't seem to be able to edit it.
You can use any zip program (like WinZip, for example) to read the astlog files if you wish.

:)

Thanks, that helped alot already.
OK, so I don't see any errorneous entry within the log.txt file that I found in the astlog file(s). It still tells me that errors where encountered when finishing the queue and the MP4 files are in rather low resolution, although the log says that it properly registered me requesting 1080p. Since Netflix is not entirely broken here, I guess that might be some reminder of the latest Netflix engine overhaul.

Thanks, that helped alot already.
OK, so I don't see any errorneous entry within the log.txt file that I found in the astlog file(s). It still tells me that errors where encountered when finishing the queue and the MP4 files are in rather low resolution, although the log says that it properly registered me requesting 1080p. Since Netflix is not entirely broken here, I guess that might be some reminder of the latest Netflix engine overhaul.
You're welcome, by the way.

However, please send the logs here, so that Support can help fix your issue.

:)

Sure. I just checked again, Komi can't communicate was indeed downloaded in 1080p, but the file size is really small and the media player of my choosing (PotPlayer) tells me "Bitrate unknown", and 151 MB for 24 minutes in 1080p seems too small to me, although I can of course be wrong here. The fact that AS+ told me that there were errors kinda confuse me. I'll attach the logs for all 6 episodes after which AS told me that it finished downloading while encountering errors.

Thanks.

Attachments

• netflix-Komi Can't Communicate_S01E06_Es ist nur ein Scherz. Und noch mehr.astlog
    320.8 KB · Views: 2
  • netflix-Komi Can't Communicate_S01E05_Es ist nur meine Sommeruniform. Und noch mehr.astlog
    279.7 KB · Views: 0
  • netflix-Komi Can't Communicate_S01E04_Es ist nur eine Untersuchung. Und noch mehr.astlog
    213.3 KB · Views: 0
  • netflix-Komi Can't Communicate_S01E03_Es ist nur Lampenfieber. Und noch mehr.astlog
    186.9 KB · Views: 1
  • netflix-Komi Can't Communicate_S01E02_Es ist nur ein Kindheitsfreund. Und noch mehr.astlog
    144 KB · Views: 0
  • netflix-Komi Can't Communicate_S01E01_Es ist nur, dass ich gern sprechen würde.astlog
    103.5 KB · Views: 0
Nope, Amazon works fine now that I know where I can find the download button. But Netflix downloads seem to be too small to be real as far as I can tell, and some error seems to happen that I cannot find/understand.

That does not only apply to Prime ... the issue of only the first episode being the requested resolution and subsequent ones having lower resolution has been brought up already

Anystream 1.2.6.2 crashes under multiple Netflix downloads of same series. Dump attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211201154946.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
Can only represent the statement ... No download under Netflix possible

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211201163625.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
Anystream 1.2.6.2 crashes under Netflix, i don't have plus version but Netflix only crashes any time.

Yes, it is a known issue being worked on by the developers. Search the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see if the fix coming up might fix my issue as well, if it actually is one... ;).

A Mod needs to fix the title of this thread. I have clicked on it multiple times thinking this was the new version. 1.6.2.2 should be 1.2.6.2.
Thanks...

Back