• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.5.2.0 Netflixで一部コンテンツが低解像です

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiroro

一部作品(主にアニメ作品)において解像度が960x540以下になります。
以前は1920x1080でダウンロードできてた作品も低解像度になってます。
鬼滅の刃 シーズン1は22話以降から低解像度などがあります。
Logを添付します。
映画作品などは基本的に1920x1080になっていますのでログアウトの問題ではないと思います。

Translation by Ivan:
The resolution is reduced to 960x540 or lower for some works (mainly animated works).
Works that were previously available for download at 1920x1080 are now available at lower resolutions.
Oni no Hane Season 1 has a low resolution from episode 22 onward.
Log is attached.
I don't think it's a logout problem, since movies are basically 1920x1080.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.
We are currently investigating this problem, which has been around for a while.

ありがとうございます。
以前からある問題で、現在調査中です。

Netflixからログアウトしてみてください。任意のストリームを閉じます。 プログラム。エニーストリームを再度開きます。Netflixに再度ログインして、1080pに戻るかどうかをお知らせください

ご不便をおかけして申し訳ございません。

1920x1080になりました。
ありがとうございます。

Thank you.
We are currently investigating this problem, which has been around for a while.

ありがとうございます。
以前からある問題で、現在調査中です。
This may be a new problem. I read previous posts where you do a complicated sequences of logouts, etc., and the claim is it works. Well, I didn't try it because I have others (legally) using the same Netflix account, and I didn't want to log them out. When on 1.5.1.0 and still getting 540, I tried logging out and in again (Netflix), and -- voila! -- I was getting 1080p again. When 1.5.2.0 showed up, I upgraded, and Netflix was back to 540. So I logged out and logged back in again, and it was still 540. I dropped back to 1.5.1.0, and logged out and back in, and -- voila! -- I was back to 1080p again. You said you did something with Netflix in 1.5.2.0 (Fix: "deal more gracefully with abrupt DRM changes"); I would look there first, as it appears this might not be the usual DRM issues. I have no log of any of this.

P.S. I need English translations to reply, if a reply is warranted.

Last edited:
This may be a new problem. I read previous posts where you do a complicated sequences of logouts, etc., and the claim is it works. Well, I didn't try it because I have others (legally) using the same Netflix account, and I didn't want to log them out. When on 1.5.1.0 and still getting 540, I tried logging out and in again (Netflix), and -- voila! -- I was getting 1080p again. When 1.5.2.0 showed up, I upgraded, and Netflix was back to 540. So I logged out and logged back in again, and it was still 540. I dropped back to 1.5.1.0, and logged out and back in, and -- voila! -- I was back to 1080p again. You said you did something with Netflix in 1.5.2.0 (Fix: "deal more gracefully with abrupt DRM changes"); I would look there first, as it appears this might not be the usual DRM issues. I have no log of any of this.
これはNetflixの問題であり、彼らはpeopleがパスワードを共有するのを止めたいと思っています。

I would look there first, as it appears this might not be the usual DRM issues. I have no log of any of this.
私はそれが実際にそれとは何の関係もないと思います。Netflixは、人々がパスワードを共有していないことを確認しています。それは私たちが対処しなければならないかもしれない何かです。

Well, I didn't try it because I have others (legally) using the same Netflix account, and I didn't want to log them out.
自分以外の誰かをログアウトする必要はありません。エニーストリームでの最初のログアウト。次に、エニーストリームを閉じます。AnyStreamを再度開いてログインします。NFは正しいIPを認識し、解像度をダウングレードしません。

私たちの日本語サブフォーラムで日本語を話してください、これは他の日本人メンバーがあなたの問題の解決策から利益を得ることができるようにするためです。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back