• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Anystream 1.4.9.5 issue Prime

"La ringraziamo per la sua e-mail.
Somos conscientes de esos problemas. Nuestros programadores están trabajando en ello.
Cordiali saluti,
John
RedFox Support Team"

official support response via mail, Italian Spanish mix for the text, but it is clear that the problem is not only mine

Tests carried out:
same notebook but different network = same problems
different notebook but same network = same problems
different notebook and different network = same problems

Are you ignoring my question on purpose?
Is your download speed set to unlimited?
Starting with high speed and then stopping is the behaviour when download speed is limited (to match the set speed)
upload_2023-1-22_13-46-54.png

I'm asking because that value is set to limited after a fresh installation.

Also: Notebooks imply that you are probably on WiFi, which can have a high latency, to which AnyStream might be sensitive. Any chance you can put a cable between notebook and router/modem ?

Another thing ... by different network you mean a different provider, right?
Because switching between your default and guest WiFi changes nothing in the way you connect to the provider.

That's just some troubleshooting that comes to my mind with my systems administrator experience.

I am using a test version and so far no problems with AMZN at all. The only thing right now keeping me from purchasing a premium license is the lower quality with NF and DSNP. It's a real bummer.

Tests carried out:
same notebook but different network = same problems
different notebook but same network = same problems
different notebook and different network = same problems

Can you define "different network"?

I am using a test version and so far no problems with AMZN at all. The only thing right now keeping me from purchasing a premium license is the lower quality with NF and DSNP. It's a real bummer.
This will be addressed as soon as we can. Thank you for your support and patience.

Different Network:
move to one city where I live to another city where I work (I'm the owner of the line) to another city where some friends live.

Are you ignoring my question on purpose?

View attachment 69984

I'm asking because that value is set to limited after a fresh installation.

Also: Notebooks imply that you are probably on WiFi, which can have a high latency, to which AnyStream might be sensitive. Any chance you can put a cable between notebook and router/modem ?

Another thing ... by different network you mean a different provider, right?
Because switching between your default and guest WiFi changes nothing in the way you connect to the provider.

That's just some troubleshooting that comes to my mind with my systems administrator experience.

I checked every time because I thought it changed the setting when the pc restarted but it was always on "unlimited". I also tried to change it to see if it worked but nothing.
Yes different network, different provider and also different town.

i know the limitations of the wifi connection but i use a wired network with cat6 cables, they go to a switch that is connected to the router, i use the switch only to leave the router ports free. 2 network printers, 3 notebooks and a NAS are connected to the switech. In the tests I directly connected the notebook to the router by moving the cable but it didn't change anything.

I had thought of an account limitation or a territorial limitation and for this I tried with a different software that worked and for this reason the problem returns to anystream and not to the account and localization pc network.

Tried it with a VPN though, other than starting the download slower it still crashed.

A suspicion that came to me that AmazonVideo Disney+ notice the use of Anystream and therefore cut the download. Instead with other software they have not yet implemented this solution.
It is not connected to the single account because it would not work with any software.

I am not sure what your problem is but I am thinking something must be in common between your setups that could be causing this. I don't believe there is an AS issue or anything else you are assuming because unless you think all the providers are just targeting you others are working fine.

Since you have moved around a good bit is there anything in common network wise? Like maybe you are using your own router or something to that effect? As mentioned previously network quality (locally and at the ISP) can greatly affect AS. This can fool folks sometimes because what might trip up AS other things such as email, web browsing etc can handle the problems of packet loss and high latency with you really noticing.

Do you have a chance to create a VM with nothing more than Windows (with current updates) and Anystream installed?
That way you can rule out issues that might be common with the notebooks you tested.

Reactions: DQ
To test I disconnected everything from the router, apart from the pc, I also tried disabling firewall and antivirus on the pc. I checked the configuration of the routers, the only thing is that they are all AVM, checked that the internal IP has no limitations; I did some connection speed check tests with the internet provider both before and after and it was compatible with the optical line that I used in all cases.
It also seems strange to me that they are able to block AS but it is the only thing that unites all the tests I have done.
I also tried directing AS to save the files in different folders to understand if that was the problem but it didn't solve it.
I use SSD on PCs, I then transfer the files to external HDs, during the tests I checked that there was no traffic generated by browsers, updates, etc.

Do you have a chance to create a VM with nothing more than Windows (with current updates) and Anystream installed?
That way you can rule out issues that might be common with the notebooks you tested.

Talk about Oracle VM? As soon as I recover the image with windows only I try it to see what happens.

Talk about Oracle VM? As soon as I recover the image with windows only I try it to see what happens.
I was thinking about VMware.
Just install a new Windows, it does not have to be activated (runs 3 days without)

If AS is being blocked it's only for you. And I am sure that is not the case so I am confident that is not an issue personally speaking.
I think you have checked everything that would typically be an issue. From there I would try the VM thing or try maybe connecting directly to the ISP modem without anything in between you and it.

Back