• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Anystream 1.4.9.5 issue Prime

Riky1979

I have a problem with amazon prime, active subscription, any video i put to download freezes, it starts at high download speed but after a few seconds it freezes and stays stuck.
I waited up to 5h but it never completed the download.
The network works great during the download, I did some tests.
I tried uninstall anystream reboot install reboot but didn't fix the problem.
I use Windows10 Pro 64bit latest available updates installed and anystream latest available version installed 1.4.9.5

Please upload a log file so the devs can see what's going on.

Where do you save yours downloads ? Local drive or network share ?

No logfile no help. I hope you are reading the big Banner running across the top of the screen.

Maybe a little off topic. In my experience, the quality of the internet connection is crucial. It often happens to me that a movie is only available in SD resolution and when I reboot my router, the same movie is in Full HD and downloads without any problems.

Maybe a little off topic. In my experience, the quality of the internet connection is crucial. It often happens to me that a movie is only available in SD resolution and when I reboot my router, the same movie is in Full HD and downloads without any problems.
Its not off topic.

Make sure your connection supports HD streaming
To consistently stream in HD, your connection should be able to sustain a connection speed of 5 megabits per second or higher. See our Internet Connection Speed Recommendations for more information.

Its not off topic.

Make sure your connection supports HD streaming
To consistently stream in HD, your connection should be able to sustain a connection speed of 5 megabits per second or higher. See our Internet Connection Speed Recommendations for more information.

I officially have 100 Mbit and when I download something it runs really roughly 100 Mbit. But some web pages take a long time to load. Speed is not the only parameter of connection quality. Unfortunately, in our small town I have no other choice.

I officially have 100 Mbit and when I download something it runs really roughly 100 Mbit. But some web pages take a long time to load. Speed is not the only parameter of connection quality. Unfortunately, in our small town I have no other choice.
It also has to sustain that speed, it cant drop packets, if it drops 1 packet, the connection is broken and your download will fail or it may not even start.

It also has to sustain that speed, it cant drop packets, if it drops 1 packet, the connection is broken and your download will fail or it may not even start.

I get it. If I reboot the router, I'm good for a couple of hours...

I get it. If I reboot the router, I'm good for a couple of hours...

I just posted something similar to this but while streaming is somewhat tolerant of latency or lost packets AS is not. They do different jobs and work in a different way.

If rebooting your router clears up your connection for a couple of hours I would get a new router because clearly it has an issue. That goes whether it is your own or the ISP's. It might have a memory leak or it's not rated for the speed you have.

Just my 2 cents.

Now I've the same problem with Disney+, starts at high speed and then stop and never end the download.

I try beta versione but the problem is always the same.

Attachments

• disney-The Beatles- Get Back_S01E02_Parte 2- Giorni 8-16.astlog
    136.8 KB · Views: 1
  • disney-The Beatles- Get Back_S01E01_Parte 1- Giorni 1-7.astlog
    135.3 KB · Views: 4
  • prime-Lamborghini- The Man Behind The Legend.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Have you set download speed to unlimited?
(I already asked that, but there was no reply)

Now I've the same problem with Disney+, starts at high speed and then stop and never end the download.

I try beta versione but the problem is always the same.
What Disney subscription do you have? You need the no-ads subscription. From your log file, it looks as if you are using a children's profile on the Disney website, which could cause issues, also being in Italy and using the basic AS version, I have no idea what kind of connection you get. Not that the Basic should any different from the plus version, but I do think Disney is limiting your availability on some shows. I cannot test them as I am not in your region. Plus I saw another issue

00:02:37.749 - [Debug] Disk space (required/available) 0/-1

00:02:37.749 - [Warning] Available space check failed, winging it...

Last edited:
What Disney subscription do you have? You need the no-ads subscription. From your log file, it looks as if you are using a children's profile on the Disney website, which could cause issues, also being in Italy and using the basic AS version, I have no idea what kind of connection you get. Not that the Basic should any different from the plus version, but I do think Disney is limiting your availability on some shows. I cannot test them as I am not in your region. Plus I saw another issue

For disk space there aren't a real problem: about 350Gb freespace.

For the account I try the same account with StreamFAB demo to check if it' s a problem connected with it but StreamFAB works properly so there isn't a problem with account.

For disk space there aren't a real problem: about 350Gb freespace.

For the account I try the same account with StreamFAB demo to check if it' s a problem connected with it but StreamFAB works properly so there isn't a problem with account.
Then use the one that works best for you.

Then use the one that works best for you.
great support (it's ironic)! It is clear that the problem lies with your software and rather than solving the problem it is better that whoever has the problem no longer uses the software, moreover with a perpetual license.

Again: Is your download speed set to unlimited?
Starting with high speed and then stopping is the behaviour when download speed is limited (to match the set speed)

If the problem would be within the software, many more users, if not all would have the same issue. The forum would be flooded with posts. I don't see that.
Do you have some ad-blocking measures in place? Firewall? Router? Pi-Hole?

Back