• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AnyStream 1.4.9.0でAmazon PrimeがSDしかダウンロード出来ない

fukuro

毎週続けてダウンロードしているTV番組があります。
主にNHKオンデマンドチャンネルの番組です。
12/10頃からアップロードされた(エンコードされた)番組以降、
ダウンロードが540pしか出来なくなりました。
それ以前にアップロードされた番組は今でも720pでダウンロード出来ます。
新規エンコードが変更されたと思われるので、
出来ましたら対策をお願いします。

There are TV programs that I download continuously every week.
These are mainly NHK On Demand channel programs.
Since the uploaded (encoded) programs from around 12/10, I can only download programs in 540p.
I can only download programs in 540p.
Programs uploaded before that time can still be downloaded in 720p.
I assume that the new encoding has been changed.
Please fix this problem if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
ログファイルをアップロードしてください。ログファイルがないと、何を言っているのかすらわかりません。
ご協力をお願いします。問題が投稿されるたびに、ログファイルが必要です。メインGUIを見ると、左上に「ファイル」という文字が見えます。それを押すと、ログファイルを作成する画面が表示されます。.zipファイルの形になります。

Please upload a log file. Without log file we don't even know what you are talking about.
Please help us help you. Every time an issue is posted we need a logfile. Look at the main GUI , in the upper left-hand corner you will see the word "FILE", PRESS IT, YOU WILL SEE CREATE LOG FILE, create it and upload it to the forum with your post. It will be in form of a .zip file.

Last edited:
ログファイルを作成しようとしたのですが、状況が変わっていました。
12/12に540pでダウンロードした8ファイルを再度ダウンロードしようとしたら、12/14には720pでダウンロードできるようになっていました。
いつ何が変わったのかわかりませんが、問題が再現出来なく、結果的に問題が解決していました。
お騒がせしました。

I tried to create a log file, but the situation had changed.
I tried to download the 8 files again that I had downloaded on 12/12 at 540p, and on 12/14 I was able to download them at 720p.
I don't know when or what changed, but I was unable to reproduce the problem and as a result the problem was resolved.
Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
ご心配なく、歓迎します。
Don't worry, you are welcome.

Back