• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AnyStream 1.4.8.0

jamescock1

cant seem to get download on ap
keep getting message problem occurred
the video player never loaded correctly
try opening video again if persissts contact amazon code 7131

have tried 2 twice and same happends and is freezing complete as

then 5 mins later unfreezes and carry on downloading but warning still appears through out and is taking more than normal few mins to download and takening around 15-20 min using a 1gb internet and fastest speed

also getting same mesaage in browser

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-29 001506.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-29 001506.png
    545.2 KB · Views: 28
  • AnyStream_1.4.8.0.astlog
    853.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Let me try it. Are you sure you are logged in correctly.?

One account,one stream povider,one anystream plus,one user
Hope can help jamescock1

Its not happening in my region, you do know AnyStream is not for watching the video, only downloading it.

my region.jpg

Screen Shot 22-11-28 at 08.51 PM.PNG Had no problem in my area either through FreeVee, although it looks like he had to pay for it. After payment, did you hit F5 or refresh AnyStream?

The green downloadables button already is visible, so AS recognized it. There should be no need for F5.
I think he tried to play the video. I never had this error myself.

Let me try it. Are you sure you are logged in correctly.?

think it was a clitch on ap as its working ok now please consider case closed and yes i know as is not for watching lol it was the same in the browser anyway amaz refunded for the 2 rentals and as still managed to download them even with the message

The green downloadables button already is visible, so AS recognized it. There should be no need for F5.
I think he tried to play the video. I never had this error myself.
lol no was not trying to watch it through as i was getting same message in browser think ap was having a glitch now seems to be ok and they refunded both rentals

Back