• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.3.6.0 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
Please discuss the new version here. Please do not post requests in this thread. There is a thread for requests already. Thank you:)

Since no one else has posted I thought I might mention that I have used the new version a little bit and have not found anything to complain about. However I am using P+ only through AP currently.

In any case, thanks for the quick revs of the program it's really working well for me.

Since no one else has posted I thought I might mention that I have used the new version a little bit and have not found anything to complain about. However I am using P+ only through AP currently.

In any case, thanks for the quick revs of the program it's really working well for me.
I think the consensus is that Pete did a great job and everyone can enjoy P+. Thanks DQ

I think the consensus is that Pete did a great job and everyone can enjoy P+. Thanks DQ

I still don't have the Star Trek movies on the scandinavian version of p+

Are they offered on P+? Cause if not, no amount of new anystream versions will magically make titles appear that arent available to you even without AS.

I can download and decrypt them without AnyStream so not a problem for me, but more for info that they don't show up.

Screenshot-1.png

I think the consensus is that Pete did a great job and everyone can enjoy P+.

Thanks, Pete and the whole team. I let 33 downloads go overnight and just got up to see if they downloaded ok.
They did and play perfectly. No problems. Sound is ok now and picture at 1080p is beautiful. I think it pops out at you...
Waiting for bits to recharge and then back to business...Thanks, great program...

I get them all, I counted about 15 of them, without even lookingStar Trek Movies.jpg

Are they offered on P+? Cause if not, no amount of new anystream versions will magically make titles appear that arent available to you even without AS.
Maybe its a regional thing. I don't know but I get them all.

Thanks, Pete and the whole team. I let 33 downloads go overnight and just got up to see if they downloaded ok.
They did and play perfectly. No problems. Sound is ok now and picture at 1080p is beautiful. I think it pops out at you...
Waiting for bits to recharge and then back to business...Thanks, great program...
I thought it was just me but the picture and the sound is awesome, I am having a ton of fun with Paramount+, thanks Pete.

As I have no Paramount account, I closed this new tab and AnyStream crashed immediately.
After starting it again, I tried if a fix for the annoying problem with several shows on Amazon Prime failing with cookie warning and logging off would be among "some minor fixes".
Unfortunately not, this problem still persists, so for non-Paramount users the update is for nothing.
On the other hand this big big problem may not be fixed with "some minor fixes" but with one really BIG fix.

As I have no Paramount account, I closed this new tab and AnyStream crashed immediately.
After starting it again, I tried if a fix for the annoying problem with several shows on Amazon Prime failing with cookie warning and logging off would be among "some minor fixes".
Unfortunately not, this problem still persists, so for non-Paramount users the update is for nothing.
On the other hand this big big problem may not be fixed with "some minor fixes" but with one really BIG fix.
Maybe if you state the shows you are talking about others could try it and see if they have the same problem.

I'm still through Amazon, but used my website login to use the Paramount tab...last version was terribly slow loading.
This one, it snaps right up and downloads as expected.

I have tried what you explained over 10 times and could not get it to crash, so maybe you could post a log file and we could what you are doing wrong. I am not in the USA either.

I notice that there is a significant bandwidth difference between the versions download via Amazon vs Paramount directly.
For the very small sample of CSI Miami, Season 7, Episode 1&2
Amazon Video AVC 14.3Mb/s, Audio 640kb/s EAC3
Param+ Video AVC 4.5Mb/s, Audio 384kb/s AC-3

Bandwidth is not quality, but is well correlated with it for the same codecs.

Hi, just wanted to chime in that I am also seeing a bandwidth difference between AMZN and P+ - not sure if this is expected. Using RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars - Season 7 as an example. Numbers are specific to ep1 but comparable for ep2

Amazon: Video AVC 13.7Mb/s, Audio 224kb/s EAC3 (128, 96kb/s also available, as are many AAC quality options)
P+: Video AVC 4.5Mb/s, Audio 131kb/s AAC-LC (only one available to download!)

I also peeked at the two in AvsPmod and the P+ video quality is noticeably lower especially in scenes with motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back