• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.3.5.5 beta thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious, it is midnight at sunday (for me) and you still release an update :eek:?
You have to be insane :cool: (in a positive way of course ;)).
Can confirm that the UI looks better now, I still get only the three seasons in search but the AS logo no longer vanishes. Also I think you added the x to close the search, I cannot remember seeing that before.
They might as well close this discussion since AS is now at 1.3.6.0

They might as well close this discussion since AS is now at 1.3.6.0
I am against this thing of closing a thread just because to close it, just like the finally some news P+ thread got closed. Yes, the issue might be solved or the thread is no longer on topic, but why not have a good chat with people? When I would've highjacked someones thread and only post stuff that is offtopic, of course give me a hint that it is not wanted, but I don't mind of my own thread becoming offtopic.

Anyway, I just did not want to create yet another thread for 1.3.6.0 since I already made two and did only intend to post this small comment about the search.

I would think to close asap because there is no reason that the good folks at redfox should have to continue to read everybody's thoughts about how things should be done

close this thread

Are you serious, it is midnight at sunday (for me) and you still release an update :eek:?
You have to be insane :cool: (in a positive way of course ;)).
Can confirm that the UI looks better now, I still get only the three seasons in search but the AS logo no longer vanishes. Also I think you added the x to close the search, I cannot remember seeing that before.
We just want you to be happy.:) Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back