• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream 1.2.9.5 Amazon Prime

shades6057

USA(Tex): Anystream 1.2.9.5: Amazon Prime issues
Amazon prime is service referenced in below comments;
it seems to be a little more hit and miss than previous, 1.2.9.2 version.
See logs attached:
It appears now that more items fail for decryption issues,and appears that it is no longer just HD movies.
I Can download one show at 1920x1080 then another at 960x540, and then have several fails that seem to be random at this point. originally, in last fix (1.2.9.2) it seemed that most everything that was available downloaded fine (many items no longer had HD, but what was available for selection, worked), now it appears it is hit or miss across the board (no idea if it may be related to new/vs old, etc at this point).

As seen in the log, the last failed download also crashed Anystream (which auto generated that attached log).

Hope this info is helpful to devs, if anything further is needed, let me know

Known issue, 1295 improves but doesn't fix everything. The developers will need to check your dumpfile now

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

originally, in last fix (1.2.9.2) it seemed that most everything that was available downloaded fine (many items no longer had HD, but what was available for selection, worked)

I have to disagree with this. I have a bunch of things on my watchlist that won't download with 1.2.9.2 at any resolution, including SD, and they are not all new content. I haven't tried 1.2.9.5 yet so I'm hoping this will be better, but some people are still having problems with older content.

I have to disagree with this. I have a bunch of things on my watchlist that won't download with 1.2.9.2 at any resolution, including SD, and they are not all new content. I haven't tried 1.2.9.5 yet so I'm hoping this will be better, but some people are still having problems with older content.
I have a theory that once a title gets enough 'hits', it gets its DRM modified. Granted, new material is going to get enough 'hits' quickly, where, older items may take some time, depending on interest. One title was mentioned earlier here this month. A title I didn't have any problem with in December. But, really, we are all just guessing. Just my opinion here.

I have another issue w/ Amazon.. everytime you click on something it asks for login

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.5.astlog
    152.6 KB · Views: 3
I have a theory that once a title gets enough 'hits', it gets its DRM modified.

It's certainly possible. I know nothing specific about how the AP servers work but this kind of "prioritizing" of content in different types of storage is common in the server world. Like you said, we're all just guessing. But I have faith that the devs will figure this all out eventually, and will deliver us from these dark days!

First - I want to thank Ivan, Pete, Ch3vron, SamuriHL Redfox1 & all the developers for all their hardwork. I'm a long time SlySoft supporter and now Redfox supporter. All of you have done nothing but try to assist others with having access to content we have purchased either physically or streamed. Lord knows it's not an easy job.

Second - Fellow Users - While I understand at one point the software worked flawlessly for some time, shit happens in the DRM world and we just have to wait until smarter brains figure it out! Anystream is no different to AnyDVD having to deal with CSS on DVDs and AACS on Bluray's.

The SANE people will continue to wait without foolish and frustration comments.

I had been using 1.2.8.0 to download 1080p from Amazon Prime without issue since all this started. Some titles stop working but most kept working. I continued to download everything that I could with 1.2.8.0 and then upgraded today to 1.2.9.5. I had a problem downloading the attached show with 1.2.8.0 and still with 1.2.9.5. Was just hoping if someone could confirm if it is a DRM issue based on the log.

Thanks again!

Wellis

Attachments

• prime-Meet the Browns_S01E01_Meet Brown Meadows.astlog
    259 KB · Views: 1
Maybe I'm just unlucky with APV, but I need to download two older lesser known movies ('Bitter Moon 1992' and 'The Bag Man 2014') and as of version 1.2.9.0 they are still only in SD resolution. Version 1.2.8.0 starts downloading them in full HD, but can't decode them...

Last edited:
I have another issue w/ Amazon.. everytime you click on something it asks for login
I'm seeing the same thing for APV. Log files attached for DevTeam.

Description of issue:
When I launch AS, it shows I'm logged in. I change my profile if needed, then click on my Watchlist. I select a show from my watchlist, and when that page loads, I notice there is no Downloadables button, and that's when I noticed the yellow Sign In prompt.

However, when I click in the page and refresh it (F5), it shows I'm logged in and the Downloadables button appears. The 2nd log file was generated after I refreshed the page if that helps.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.5.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.9.5 post refresh.astlog
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Back