• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream 1.2.8.4 Issues

redaws00

Just wanted to start a thread with issues.

I just tried NF My Little Pony Season 4 Episode 8. It downloads, but after 2 minutes, there's no video.

I know this is a previous issue, but I thought I'd still put it here in case anyone wants to look at it.

Can you post a logfile please, since its a new version Devs might want to see it.

I got same issue with fien @ teun. After 2 min no video.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.4.astlog
    68.7 KB · Views: 2
confirmed. Doesn't even take 2 min's on cobra kai S4. Also seems to skip the first subtitle on titles in batch mode.

I'm having the same issue. Kobra Kai S4. 2 mins in each episode loses video.

My fault. The My Little Pony log is attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.4.astlog
    293.2 KB · Views: 2
Another failure, I'll post it here and not start a bunch more threads on the same topic.
AP channel P+, Mayor of Kingstown. Worked just fine on 1.2.8.3 S1E1-5, E6 and on fails with the decrypt error
Tried 1.2.8.4, E6 and on still fail, log attached

Attachments

• Mayor of Kingstown - S01E06 - Every Feather.astlog
    778.3 KB · Views: 1
Well for AP nothing has been fixed, it became only worse. Instead of fixing the "batch audio bug" (EAC chosen but becomes AAC from the 2nd episode on), now immediately a "cannot decrypt error" occurs, just like in 1.2.7.0. Manual batch download works like before. So, since I'm forgetting this beta since the only thing it brought me is stealing more tokens :D

Reactions: SAF
I just installed and tried 1.2.8.4. And I am ticked off!. That "useless" piece of software refused to make me sandwich or get me a beer! I want a refund!

Sorry, it's an attempt at humor, I could not help myself. I hope it made someone at least chuckle. We all just need to continue to have patients as I think a new version shows movement in development which is a positive step.

Just FYI .. I don't actually see the 'stuff isn't working' banner at the top of the forum ..
Wasn't sure if that was no longer 'a thing' .. or my browser is just playing shenanigan's.

Only noticed it cause someone was shouted down yesterday when they said AP wasn't working, and someone said 'look at the banner' and included a screen shot.

Certain AdBlock seems to remove it from the forum, mine didn't. Don't see it anymore on the forum either but it is still present on the main site.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
NF:
Tears of the Sun, any Spiderman movie doesn't get above dvd quality. Cobra Kai S4 problems as noted above.
Hate to say it, but it works fine in Monkey.

I just installed and tried 1.2.8.4. And I am ticked off!. That "useless" piece of software refused to make me sandwich or get me a beer! I want a refund!

Sorry, it's an attempt at humor, I could not help myself. I hope it made someone at least chuckle. We all just need to continue to have patients as I think a new version shows movement in development which is a positive step.
It worked. I just chuckled. Thanks! I don’t agree that we just need to have patients though. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: DQ
It worked. I just chuckled. Thanks! I don’t agree that we just need to have patients though. :p

I understand the frustration. I feel it too. But we only have 2 options. Wait for a fix and be ticked off or wait for a fix and be patient. Just better to save yourself the stress in my summation as being angry about it accomplishes nothing.

Back