• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.2.4.4: HBO Max 'No video codecs to choose from'

docholiday

Hello. I recently tried the HBO Max module and it seems 66-75% of content gives 'No video codecs to choose from' in the log messages and shows blank fields in the Download Configuration window. Hitting the download button with blank fields causes a crash. Some movies and shows correctly populate these fields and download successfully.

I am not using any sort of VPN or DNS spoofer and I am on the ad-supported plan. I have logged out and in and tried wiping the registry entries for hbo with no success. Attached is a screenshot of the blank configuration window and logs after selecting two blank download videos and one that populates correctly.

Any advice or validation of the issue would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• BlankConfiguration.png
    BlankConfiguration.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 29
  • AnyStream_1.2.4.4.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
New logfile then.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm seeing the same issue. Upgraded from ad-supported to ad-free and it started working. It appears to be an issue with ad-supported videos not loading the codec options.

Thanks for the confirmation. Thought I was going mad and it was just me.

I guess the next question is, can this be fixed or supported in AnyStream?

Back