AnyStream 1.2.2.2 anyone else getting much slower downloads lately?

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by MCalca1706, Oct 13, 2021.

1. MCalca1706

MCalca1706 Well-Known Member

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Not for me, I think you have to check your speed settings in the panel. Also, some movies are much longer than others, I have even encountered 10GB movies, and those do seem to take a bit longer than usual. They all seem pretty fast to me, but to be honest I have never timed them.

3. Richard Sava

Richard Sava Well-Known Member

MUCH slower? Not really.
    It fluctuates like anything on any network, especially the internet.

RedFox 1 likes this.
  4. DQ

DQ Well-Known Member

Just chiming in here but I have not noticed any differences either. Like has been mentioned already the speed at which you DL depends on many things, all which tend to change for each download.. Bandwidth available, provider, which CDN you connect to, and just the general wackiness of the internet.

5. StormShadow

StormShadow Member

Did you upgrade to Win11 and on a Intel pc??? There's know connection issues with that setup.

6. MCalca1706

Thank you all for the helpful feedback. I am using Windows 10 Pro and there have been no system changes except Windows 10 and other program updates. Downloads were definitely faster before the last two Any Stream updates (just my experience). The downloads are pausing more then before. Speedtest.net results are over 100MBPS,

>>check your speed settings in the panel<< Could you elaborate on this? Is there a way to see the downloading speed?

Attached Files:

7. Pegasus

Pegasus Well-Known Member

>>check your speed settings in the panel<< Could you elaborate on this? Is there a way to see the downloading speed?

I think what he meant was the download speed for AS under "Settings / Download" - Here you can limit how fast AS should grab files (from real time (1x) to unlimited).

RedFox 1 likes this.
  8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

You are the winner.;)

9. coopervid

coopervid Moderator

...and the winner takes it all :).

RedFox 1 likes this.
  10. coopervid

coopervid Moderator

Sarcasm. Sorry. :sneaky:

RedFox 1 likes this.
  11. MCalca1706

>>I think what he meant was the download speed for AS under "Settings / Download" - Here you can limit how fast AS should grab files (from real time (1x) to unlimited).<<
    Thanks , I use unlimited. I thought there might be another setting I was not aware of.

12. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

No other setting but that was exactly what I meant sorry it didn’t help