• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.1.0.2 Incomplete Netflix subtitles

4lfred

Well i never imagine a problem like this... I download thunder force this morning watching now and around 300 lines of subtitles missing, the subtitles is a simple file on netflix, why download corrupted and dissapear alot of lines (around 300)? download other movie this morning (Night in Paradise) and same problem, many lines missing, download from web browser now and subtitle have many lines more, really crazy problem, i upload both log from my download of thunder force

0 kb srt its ok, you know have problems, but 1300 lines and 300 missing lol crazy!

Sorry but with problems like this i cant trust at all in anystream

Thunder Force 2.astlog is the correct one.

Attachments

• Thunder Force.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • Thunder Force 2.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Well i never imagine a problem like this... I download thunder force this morning watching now and around 300 lines of subtitles missing, the subtitles is a simple file on netflix, why download corrupted and dissapear alot of lines (around 300)? download other movie this morning (Night in Paradise) and same problem, many lines missing, download from web browser now and subtitle have many lines more, really crazy problem, i upload both log from my download of thunder force

0 kb srt its ok, you know have problems, but 1300 lines and 300 missing lol crazy!

Sorry but with problems like this i cant trust at all in anystream

Thunder Force 2.astlog is the correct one.
Thank you for reporting, we are aware of the subtitle issue and the developers are working on a new release. It will be coming soon. Thank you again for reporting.

This might be the subtitle lines running together bug.
I can't remember the thread, but I thought it was solved.

This might be the subtitle lines running together bug.
I can't remember the thread, but I thought it was solved.
Subtitles for Amazon are still a train wreck. They're fraught with issues, including lines running together, i.e. Line 2 being bumped to Line 1 with no spacing between. I'm also seeing a slew of instances where hypens aren't being used to call out lines of dialogue which is even more problematic. It's easy enough to use Spell Check in Subtitle Edit to add spaces where needed. The only way to know if a given caption that includes more than one sentence is spoken by one person or two different people though is to literally listen to the video for every caption that includes more than one sentence to confirm. It's a dreadful mess. On a brighter note, Netflix subtitles continue to be fine. Lines aren't being run together and all instances of dialogue are properly being called out. Sadly, very little on Netflix interests me.

guys, as a temp fix, and anystream admins should allow this, you should run browser addons in firefox or chrome to download subtitles seperately. There are tons of ways to run a script trough lets say greasemonkey. People create scripts such as netflix or amazon subtitle downloader trough greasemonkey. This can be a temp fix to get the subtitles seperately, or just get them trough the old f12-developer tools-vtt ways.

Incredible!! new version the problem with subtitles on netflix continue, many lines missing, when you can easy download a unique file from any web browser :s

Incredible!! new version the problem with subtitles on netflix continue, many lines missing, when you can easy download a unique file from any web browser :s

Then provide a logfile from your "new version" (since you don't say WHAT version you're using) so the developers actually have something to work with.

new version is new version... stable 1.1.1.0 sorry i delete the logs, but i think the incomplete subtitles problems happen many times, i download a movie then download subtitle from web browser and compare, 100 lines missing, maybe dev must test and check? or log says subtitle download 100 lines deleted? next download i save the log but the problem in 1.1.1.0 with netflix continue, i test a movie from amazon and subtitles its ok

problem continue with 1.1.2.0 a shame must stop to use and download manually from web browser... download without remorse tom clancy 200 lines missing!!!

Post a log file. Without it the developers cannot identify the problem.

Post a log file. Without it the developers cannot identify the problem.
the problem is the same from one month ago and diferent AS version, release new version and dont fix or advice, or probably dont test properly if fix the missing lines form subtitles, who know, 1st time download broken many lines missing not save the log anyway I think this problem not appear in logs, i download again (low quality) and now subtitles are complete

If a new version is posted and the problem persists, then you need to provide a logfiles from the new version. Additional logging is added constantly to hopefully shed extra light on a problem. If you don't provide logfiles, then your problem (if it's fixable through AnyStream) is never going to get fixed.

It's that simple.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
sorry i provide logs for version 1.1.0.2 same problem continue in 1.1.2.0 then logs dont solve problems by self :p next time i download a new movie ill save the logs and check if the problem persists, if dont upload logs is because i delete and when watch the movie discover the problem

Never seen this issue on any titles from any providers with any version of AS yet. What am I doing wrong?
Neither have I, but I guess in some regions Netflix does things differently. Thats only a guess.

Never seen this issue on any titles from any providers with any version of AS yet. What am I doing wrong?

you have the same problem of missing lines?

Neither have I, but I guess in some regions Netflix does things differently. Thats only a guess.

but i can download full subtitles from web browser and using other soft (bad quality video) why AS cant?

you have the same problem of missing lines?
but i can download full subtitles from web browser and using other soft (bad quality video) why AS cant?

Because you're not downloading, just about all the other stuff are screen recorders. AS is a direct downloader that grabs the streams directly from the CDN's. You can't compare one suite of recorders to a direct downloader. There is no competitor to AS.

Because you're not downloading, just about all the other stuff are screen recorders. AS is a direct downloader that grabs the streams directly from the CDN's. You can't compare one suite of recorders to a direct downloader. There is no competitor to AS.

slow down... no one compare AS with other recorders, but AS cant download complete subtitles for me and not the only, hard to understand? for now i need to use other shit program to download subtitles or download and compare, the missing lines not happens all time, AS audio video perfect for me, but i cant trust on subtitles...

Back