• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.0.4.0 64bit - only downloads 35minutes of movies?

User999

I used the trial version for 2 Amazon movies. Both went to about 35minutes and "completed".
The movies worked fine, so I (mistakenly) thought "ok, this is what the trial does", so I went ahead and purchased a license.

SAME THING HAPPENS! I have tried several movies now, and all "complete" the AnyStream process... but I end up with approximately 35minute movies!
Yes, I have installed the license, yes I have rebooted, etc

Help please!

Please provide a logfile of such a title. This is not normal behavior.

Thanks for the quick response and assistance!
Attached is one of the log files created.

Attachments

• Amazon-Momentum.astlog
    8.8 KB · Views: 1
I may have found my issue.. and its MY issue, not the app. I believe the PC may have "gone to sleep" during the process.
I have changed settings to not allow the pc to sleep and am testing now. Ugh. :(

Do report back! Because if that's the cause, perhaps functionality can be added to prevent a system going to sleep/standby while a download is going on or the app is active.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I may have found my issue.. and its MY issue, not the app. I believe the PC may have "gone to sleep" during the process.
I have changed settings to not allow the pc to sleep and am testing now. Ugh. :(
AnyStream actually should prevent that already - something appears to have broken there, we'll fix that in the next version, thanks.

I was correct... the pc was timing out, and thus the app was "stopped" and the download was not completed. I have also tested this on a laptop.. same result. The laptop sleeps, the download stops. THANK YOU for looking into this.

Back