• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone tried Process explorer?

O

odd_function

this is completly off topic.
Its an awesome program that can tell you if you have any suspect processes running in your computer. Even viruses! And, very helpful program and its free.

It helped me on one of my computers where it had a virus running and this program clarafied it.

:)

this is completly off topic.
Its an awesome program that can tell you if you have any suspect processes running in your computer. Even viruses! And, very helpful program and its free.

It helped me on one of my computers where it had a virus running and this program clarafied it.

:)

I never heard of it but did download it just now, thanks for the info.

Process Explorer is great utility. Sysinternals was around for awhile with many very very handy little Windows utilities. In fact, they were so good that Microsoft acquired Sysinternals in 2006.

I'm a little late to the party on this one but I never have a Windows machine without it. It's literally one of the first 10 tasks I undertake on any new machine I build. Another util you'll want to check out is autoruns. You simply can't live without these two utils.

Back