• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anyone run into this

thedatman

"I am Legend" I rip to HDD, I use tssplitter to join 00001 and 00006, then tsremuxer checking the vc1 and true HD audio. I always try to keep the best audio track. Processing it to a blu-ray file. When I played it PDVD 3310a froze at the same place. If I skipped past that spot not more than a few seconds it would freeze again. I tried redoing it a few times nothing worked. I tried to use tsmuxergui and there was an incompatible file. So I thought my problem may be the true HD track. So I used tsmuxer again keeping 2 audio tracks true HD and DD. The movie plays fine with the DD track.

Last edited:
so then tsmuxer doesnt accept your true hd audio.
you should tell this to the tsmuxer author on doom9.

so then tsmuxer doesnt accept your true hd audio.
you should tell this to the tsmuxer author on doom9.

it has on some. I will post something over there about this. The other movie I had the same problem with is 300 HD

Back