• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anyone know of a good video card pci express 1x

stinman>=

My pc Dell E310 media center 2005 xp pro only has a pci express 1x instead of 16x.I have a nvidia 6200 pci card now but it sucks,I paid about 79.00 for it to at best buy.I wish I knew then what I know now and I would not have bought it.

Newegg carries a few PCIEX1 graphics cards but they are NOT cheap. The onboard Intel GMA 900 graphics is as good as most of the PCIEX1 and PCI cards.

Sorry, I does not have an idea about this. I am also looking for a graphic card that will allow me to play the high end graphic games on the PC.:doh:

Sorry, I does not have an idea about this. I am also looking for a graphic card that will allow me to play the high end graphic games on the PC.:doh:

Post some specs of your PC and a price range.
If the PC is a pre-built, post the brand and model number.

Back