• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone heard of this brand of DVD-R media?

• Thread starter Kourtney_Kardashian
  • Start date
K

Kourtney_Kardashian

Anyone heard of this brand of DVD-R media...I purchased a 10 pack of DVD-R media for $1.00 @ a dollar store...:eek: Now, there is NO Brand on this thing
that I can see. Nero states it's Generic DVD Recordable. My question is:
how do companies profit of media at this price? I would assume that the store
pays like 25 cents for 10 DVD writables ... for them :D

What do you think?

I think I'd rather donate my money to charity.

Yeah I know coasters...:clap: I guess they only sell it for such a price only
so, you don't think too much about it...:D so, someone would spend 1 buck in coasters....:p

Yeah I know coasters...:clap: I guess they only sell it for such a price only
so, you don't think too much about it...:D so, someone would spend 1 buck in coasters....:p

Even if they did burn fine, I wouldn't expect the discs to last long (maybe 6 months to a year, if lucky).

Last edited:
Anyone heard of this brand of DVD-R media..

This brand? That brand? What brand?
No way to tell anything at all except that you spent a dollar and got 10 of something round on a spindle. For that money, I'd use them for the old watch and destroy game.

-W

Ahhhh! It's a little known but worthy charity to provide drought relief to those of us on Lake Hartwell. Short version is that I'm a boat mechanic and the lake dried up. :D

-W

PS: A local store yesterday had turkeys at 56 cents per pound and hams at 77 cents per pound. I contributed to my own charity by filling 1/2 the freezer with nice hams and turkeys. :)

Back