• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone having purchasing issues?

@Ivan your presence is requested. Seems there may be an issue with bitcoin.

I just tried to purchase with Visa. It failed. AND when I retry I get the fail message before I re-input the info. Something is screwed up.

It failed, how exactly? Error 66 or 0005? Call your bank to remove the block and try again.

Better solution.. Used another bank card. Worked fine. So I got a 20% reduced price as part of the promo. As a long time lifetime customer should I have gotten 20% + 20% =40%? IF so how do I request a refund or credit (on another product)?

Better solution.. Used another bank card. Worked fine. So I got a 20% reduced price as part of the promo. As a long time lifetime customer should I have gotten 20% + 20% =40%? IF so how do I request a refund or credit (on another product)?
Better solution you don't have to buy it. They were gracious to make the discount that they did-all purchases are final as stated in the purchase order and don't recall you have the option to refund. Your asking something for nothing doesn't factor they took it upon themselves to make the update and keep the software going and not getting paid to do so. So put yourself in their shoe when they released 7.6.9.5 so you could still use it for the current til May 31 but after that have no access to the OPD unless you bought 8.x. That was alot that was done for your benefit and yet you don't recognize it.

Still nothing here from Redfox. I put in a a support ticket but with the ten times now I've tried Bitcoin payment I never received any response to the form I filled out at the end. I wanted to test my bitcoin wallet so I made a purchase at Newegg with Bitcoin. The process was painless like I expected and took only seconds to complete. But so far trying to get my Lifetime license for Any DVD HD with Bitcoin payment from Redfox has been anything but painless. And now my trial license for Any DVD HD has expired:(

Different day, same problem...

Tried an android tablet too. No payment address appears, just the same credit card error message. I may try creating a security exception and see if that works.

Edit: Set redfox.bz as a trusted site in IE and still no love.

Just to clarify, the Redfox purchase never even allows me to put anything in for the Bitcoin purchase. I fill in all my personal information and then select Bitcoin for the transaction and tell it to continue and then get that message. It can't be anything on the Bitcoin side, since I never even get to try to provide my Bitcoin account information.

I hope this helps clarify.

Issue replicated and confirmed. I'll notify my hotline in redfox. it jumps from step 1/4 to 3/4 (i assume 2/4 is for credit cards only), then on "checkout" 4/4 gives an error with creditcard decline. No overview of an address to sent the money to or the final amount.

To everyone trying bitcoin at the moment. Have patience, this will get sorted. Dont stress to much about missing out on the discounts, the discount runs until july 24th

I have the same problems and i started an issue to the support too. No answer untill now.

I keep trying to purchase and I select Bitcoin but get the following message:

Your credit card transaction has been denied. Please try another credit card if available or get in contact with our sales support by completing the following form:
Order OQW-WX4

I went to the support page and typed up the issue, but I'm not receiving any form of email about the attempted purchase or a confirmation for the message sent to support.

We did a huge shop update yesterday and obviously we messed up Bitcoin payment.

Chasing the Bitcoin bug now, please stay tuned...

Sorry
Ivan

:confused:

Last edited:
No problem. I appreciate you work and will patiently wait for the fix.

Thank you again.

There's my hotline doing his stuff. Good luck with the bug hunting :)

I vans more like a bloodhound in some respects.

Back