• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone having purchasing issues?

PeterInCrosby

I keep trying to purchase and I select Bitcoin but get the following message:

Your credit card transaction has been denied. Please try another credit card if available or get in contact with our sales support by completing the following form:
Order OQW-WX4

I went to the support page and typed up the issue, but I'm not receiving any form of email about the attempted purchase or a confirmation for the message sent to support.

I was looking to pay with bitcoin also. I get up to the Review Your Data. When I check the terms checkbox and press order, I then get the same error and no bitcoin address for payment. There's a form for contacting support which I used to detail error to support. Tried IE and Chrome. It doesn't like my prefered email but even using an email that it liked it still didn't work.

FYI, I'm trying Circle for bitcoin.

Your credit card transaction has been denied. Please try another credit card if available or get in contact with our sales support by completing the following form:
Order OQW-WX4

I went to the support page and typed up the issue, but I'm not receiving any form of email about the attempted purchase or a confirmation for the message sent to support.

Update: my bad...well then bitcoin blocked that isn't right....I think someone is messing with their bitcoin.

No it's not, if you read the first sentence you'll see he's trying bitcoin. A credit card isn't remotely involved. Something else is at play.

@Ivan your skills are requested.

I made a purchase this morning supposedly with bitcoin. But it's been over four hours now and I have yet to receive an email with the info to pay with bitcoin. Of course today the bitcoin price has gone down a lot.

Try a support ticket
I'll need to put one in tonight. Since I'm at work and I have no idea what my order number is since I never received an email. Still nothing after six hours.

I purchased my license with bitcoin. I have been using bitcoin for over a year now. The transaction did not go as smooth as it should have. For this purchase I used Circle which probably is the best way for most people to pay with bitcoin. You do not need a wallet they just convert and transfer your funds for you. Just check with circle to see if they are charging you to transfer. They must or you at least pay the bitcoin transaction fee.

The problem I had involved, one, them first giving me an approximate cost of my license in dollars, which I guess had something to do with the euro conversion. After doing the bitcoin math from a bitcoin exchange page, I sent the payment in and I almost immediately got a not enough money was sent notice. I was a $1.75 short. What most vendors do who except bitcoin do. Is they give you an exact bitcoin total and make that offer good for no more than 1 minute. During that minute if the price of bitcoins drops a little they eat it. If the price goes up they keep it. That's the responsible way to handle bitcoin.

Most vendors collecting payments in bitcoin know the true value is in the fact it will continue to rise in value for a few more years before a very narrow fluctuation range sets in. So it is like a built in interest bearing account with little to no handling charges on their end. They should also let people know, since they are strict on their dollar payment amount, that there is a very small transaction fee involved with bitcoin. When using a wallet you can select to have funds come from the amount you are transferring or take them from your wallet. If you do the former it could throw off your transfer dollar amount. For most retailers coming up 9 or 10 cents short or even a dollar short is no big deal. They'll usually make that difference up easily, when they do a bulk sell of their bitcoins.

I'll need to put one in tonight. Since I'm at work and I have no idea what my order number is since I never received an email. Still nothing after six hours.
If you bought it through bitcoin then your bitcoin account would show or list the transaction to see what transpired. So you need to look there and contact bitcoin support there for help.

If you bought it through bitcoin then your bitcoin account would show or list the transaction to see what transpired. So you need to look there and contact bitcoin support there for help.
it never got to the point of me having input specific info for the bitcoin payment. I never even received an email about anything.

I setup a .us email account specifically for the redfox purchase and forum. I've emailed through work, hotmail, verizon and my .com and .net accounts and they all go through without issue to my redfox .us email address i created. But still no email from RedFox.

it never got to the point of me having input specific info for the bitcoin payment. I never even received an email about anything.

So if you never made the payment with bitcoin, it stands to reason that you did not, in fact, make a purchase. So you shouldn't expect an email, right?

You don't need to receive an email before paying. You pay on the checkout page and then you get an email from Redfox confirming the purchase with the keys attached.

If you didn't get payment info on the step like an a bitcoin address and amount is unlikely you completed the purchase.

So if you never made the payment with bitcoin, it stands to reason that you did not, in fact, make a purchase. So you shouldn't expect an email, right?

You don't need to receive an email before paying. You pay on the checkout page and then you get an email from Redfox confirming the purchase with the keys attached.
Only I have a receipt saying I will get an email about the order. And if I try to make another purcahse all it does it go to the receipt.

I guess after a certain time the receipt times out. I tried it again selecting bitcoin. And this time it says there was an issue with my credit card. But I never selected a credit card. I chose bitcoin for the payment. And then I see a receipt saying the order isn't process and that I will get an email again. Only I never got an email the first time. So I doubt I will get one the second time.

Only I have a receipt saying I will get an email about the order. And if I try to make another purcahse all it does it go to the receipt.

I don't know what to tell you. Clear the cache on your browser and try again? Or try a different browser.

To me it sounds like you never made a payment so there's no reason you should expect an email.

I assume that your bitcoin wallet isn't showing that a payment was made?

Order OQW-WX4

I am having this exact same issue. I've tried it three times tonight in different browsers and everytime I get exactly what you posted. I've also tried it with three different email addresses and it makes no difference.

I don't know what to tell you. Clear the cache on your browser and try again? Or try a different browser.

To me it sounds like you never made a payment so there's no reason you should expect an email.

I assume that your bitcoin wallet isn't showing that a payment was made?

How is this supposed to work? I thought when you select bitcoin you have code you are supposed to enter or they send you an email with the info to send the bitcoin payment to. I have not seen any Q codes. I don't know what else I am supposed to do. At this point I wish I had just gone the credit card route because this has become a PITA.

How is this supposed to work? I thought when you select bitcoin you have code you are supposed to enter or they send you an email with the info to send the bitcoin payment to. I have not seen any Q codes. I don't know what else I am supposed to do. At this point I wish I had just gone the credit card route because this has become a PITA.

Unfortunately I'm not a bitcoin expert. I only created a wallet for the purpose of buying AnyDVD-HD. But after I selected bitcoin on the purchase page and then input my information (you can input whatever information you want when buying with bitcoin, btw...Redfox 1 has stated that your accurate name/address is only necessary when buying with credit card), a QR code showed up on the next screen (on my laptop) that I was able to scan through my camera on my phone in my bitcoin wallet. And from there I received an email with my keys and another with the payment invoice.

Sorry, I know that probably isn't too helpful for you, but that's how it worked for me. It sounds like you need help from someone involved with Redfox support. Sorry I couldn't help.

Unfortunately I'm not a bitcoin expert. I only created a wallet for the purpose of buying AnyDVD-HD. But after I selected bitcoin on the purchase page and then input my information (you can input whatever information you want when buying with bitcoin, btw...Redfox 1 has stated that your accurate name/address is only necessary when buying with credit card), a QR code showed up on the next screen (on my laptop) that I was able to scan through my camera on my phone in my bitcoin wallet. And from there I received an email with my keys and another with the payment invoice.

Sorry, I know that probably isn't too helpful for you, but that's how it worked for me. It sounds like you need help from someone involved with Redfox support. Sorry I couldn't help.
And that is how I thought it should be. But I've tried it half a dozen times now with three different browsers and three separate devices. And every time I have not seen a QR code show up.

Back