• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone have any ideas why this doesn't work?

The graphics card & drivers HDCP capability requirements is in PDVD 7.x and is the reason I'm still using 6.5.

I guess we need someone enterprising to remove this arbitrary requirement from the software - if it works with 6.5, there's no hardware reason playback shouldn't work with 7.x apart from they've added the requirement for HDCP functionality in the drivers.

I guess it's some sort of DirectX function.. just needs the driver dlls to say "supports the function" and "yep, it's all working". Unless they removed software decoding capability from the program??

6.5 must also be calling the functions, but only worrying about the results if the disc is encrypted.

Back