• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone have a link to download Older Version of GJ?

NECROMANCER

Game Jackal version ... 600 and the latest ....610 have disabled half my games. Can anyone provide a link to any older versions prior to .... 600 so I can get these games working again with hunting through my 100 + disks to start them?

Already Tried That One

I already got your link to "......600" but need the ones prior to it. ... 600 allows two games to work that 610 cut off but still most do not with it.

The oldest version I have is 2.9.18.590.

Attachments

• SetupGameJackal_2.9.18.590.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 22
Thank You

YES, now most of the old ones are working now .. this ...590 was the last good update that did not damage the profiles of
11 of my games. GT legend not yet but it take tries sometime for some of them to work.

Last edited:
Just as a side note to this.
I have found to get some of the older games to work I also have to use older versions.

For the time being I have gone back to the old versions from Maplom.

Cheers MarkL

Well im back to good old maplom 2.7.13.341 Anyone want it and u got the key then pm me

Back