• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Anyone experienced with Paramount Plus w/commercials using AS?

oregreen

Hi all! Has anyone on here experienced Paramount Plus w/commercials using AS? Does it work like Freevee on Amazon Prime and not play the commercials after downloading a movie or program? I found out Hulu w/ads wouldn't work like that so I'm curious about PP. Thanks in advance...

Hi all! Has anyone on here experienced Paramount Plus w/commercials using AS? Does it work like Freevee on Amazon Prime and not play the commercials after downloading a movie or program? I found out Hulu w/ads wouldn't work like that so I'm curious about PP. Thanks in advance...

Oregreen,

I have *both* Paramount+/w Showtime via Paramount direct website & Hulu (standalone/not bundled anything like Disney/etc.) *with* commercials and they work fine for me using AnyStream.

But people need to be aware, especially with Hulu, per RedFox1 I'm probably in the minority because others have had issues with the Hulu with commercials and AnyStream and he recommends Hulu without commercials.

So if people have issues with Hulu, it *might* be due to your Hulu subscription (with commercials) and they may have to upgrade to w/o commercials to fix issues.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win 10/64 Pro & Win 11/64 Pro, Topaz AI for enlarging/enhancing

Last edited:
I have had the ad supported subscriptions on paramount+showtime and also hulu with good luck on my end. This program works really well leaving the commercials out of the movie or tv show. No interruptions or any junk before or after... just what you ask it to download.

I have had the ad supported subscriptions on paramount+showtime and also hulu with good luck on my end. This program works really well leaving the commercials out of the movie or tv show. No interruptions or any junk before or after... just what you ask it to download.
It has a lot to do with having the Hulu Disney bundle I believe, having a subscription to these programs individually may be different.

It has a lot to do with having the Hulu Disney bundle I believe, having a subscription to these programs individually may be different.
I got suckered into the bundle that had ad supported Disney+ once, never again, that being said Hulu still worked for AS, and as we know D+ with ads does not. I hate ad supported Hulu since on my main TV the ads are way louder than the content. I download everything I watch from Hulu first whether I want to keep it or not.

All of that to say, I have no idea what factor(s) make(s) Hulu with ads work or not work in any given setup , as I have had it about every plan possible and never had issues with AS.

Thanks to all for your input on this topic! I too had the D+ and Hulu w/commercials bundle and had no problem with movies but the TV shows on Hulu wouldn't work so I upgraded to Hulu w/o commercials and that fixed it. I'll try the PPlus w/commercials and report back.

Good, I am happy you are happy, its a regional thing and has to do with the bundles.

I am happy to report that P+ w/ads works just fine for me! Thanks again to all who took the time to help by sharing your personal experiences. This forum and contributing members are the best!!

Back