• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone been able to back up Death Proof

Backed this up easily using the latest versions of AnyDvd and Clonedvd2. Nothing special on this one.

I backed up no problem w/ latest ANYDVD & Recode. Just a quick ? though. Both the original and backup look scratchy and jumpy like a bad print. I assume this is just part of Q.T.'s master plan. am I right or do I have a bad disk?

I backed up no problem w/ latest ANYDVD & Recode. Just a quick ? though. Both the original and backup look scratchy and jumpy like a bad print. I assume this is just part of Q.T.'s master plan. am I right or do I have a bad disk?

If you are talking about the disc print yes mine is as well and thought this was just the plan.

It is supposed to look like an old movie at the drive in theater. Planet Terror (part 2) which is coming out in October will be the same way.

Btw, I did it with DVDFab HD Decrypter then burned with ImgBurn using a DL disc. :D

Thanks that is what I thought.Just dbl checking.. Do they plan on releasing grindhouse as a single unit??

Thanks that is what I thought.Just dbl checking.. Do they plan on releasing grindhouse as a single unit??

Nope. They will only be released seperately. It took Kill Bill 3 years to be released as a single unit. I don't want to wait that long.

I was able to back this movie up using anydvd 6174 and clone dvd, with no problem what so ever.

I did it lastt night with DVDFab Platinum. Whole disc and Movie Only.

picked it up, tried to back it up. I'm using dvd fab decrypter with any dvd running in the background. Don't know if that's why i'm having a problem with it. never had this problem before now.

a-okay here shut down dfab and try it ,hopes this helps!

Death Proof

Has anyone made a successful back-up of Death Proof and if so, what method did you use? I am at a loss.

Has anyone made a successful back-up of Death Proof and if so, what method did you use? I am at a loss.

You shouldn't be having any trouble ...

What Programs did you Try ?
- and what was the trouble ?

You may have a "Bad" Source Disc

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
MAD DOG MD-16X3DVD9-8X 1.F3 06101900
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2030256 sectors (3965 MBytes)
Total size: 4053501 sectors (7916 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DEATH_PROOF
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

:)

picked it up, tried to back it up. I'm using dvd fab decrypter with any dvd running in the background. Don't know if that's why i'm having a problem with it. never had this problem before now.

It has NONE of the advanced protection schemes (Region 1) - DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 backed it up perfectly to a .ISO/.MDS file image. I used AnyDVD to verify that it doesn't have any advanced protection, and if so, then I disable AnyDVD and then use DVD Decrypter to make a perfect image. DVD Decrypter even works with the "invalid VOBU" protection. So, as long as it doesn't have bogus title sets or bad/invalid sectors protection types, I use DVD Decrypter. I suppose AnyDVD with CloneCD might yield the same results, though you'd probably need to use ImgBurn to make sure you get the original layer break.

Death Proof

I have and have backed up the movie just fine with AnyDVD and CloneDVD with what is out there now. Yes it is true that you should not run AnyDVD and DVDFab at the same time..

Back