• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone able to translate this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernando

Redfox Development Team
Is someone able to translate the following text and tell me if the image was decoded correctly? It's part of a function test for CloneBD and SlyPlayer.

Thank you very much. :eek:
scrawly.png

tranlation of text in pictures

The give line are wrote in HINDI language and it means that “This interview or commentery is for entertainment purpose. What ever it states are complitly personal thoughts . and it has no link with SONY PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT or with its EMPLOYEES

The give line are wrote in HINDI language and it means that “This interview or commentery is for entertainment purpose. What ever it states are complitly personal thoughts . and it has no link with SONY PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT or with its EMPLOYEES

Thanks for that. I've had it confirmed by 2 collegues from India as being correct too.

Thanks for that. I've had it confirmed by 2 collegues from India as being correct too.

It looks like that CloneBD and SlyPlayer looks like they are getting closer to being complete in the near future (say within 1-2 years or so), am I correct??

I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night and I thought it said that "Wildrat has been using Slysoft products for a number of years and that he is as happy today with the products as he was all those years ago. Thank You Slysoft"

Keep in mind had Wildrat stayed in the Hilton it would translate to what the others said and verified. Never the less Thank You Slysoft for your work.:bowdown:

The Hindu Religion Is The World's Oldest Organized Religion

So each Hindi "word" has "letters", or characters, that are tied together by one horizontal line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back