• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVDHD

Toby-wan

My AnyDVDHD key doesn't work with 8.0.2.0; but worked fine with 7.6.9.5. I executed the RegAnyDVD application; but that didn't help. Any ideas where I shoudl

Wrong section, moved to license section.

Starting with v8 slysoft licenses do not work with redfox anydvd. You were told and warned about that on the download page. There have also been numerous messages about this on the forum and other websites. Slysoft is no more, slysoft anydvd is no more. Redfox is born, if anydvd is to survive funding is needed. You can stay with 7695 or purchase a redfox license.

We dont get those funds. Contact your card issuer. Thank you.

i would like to stay with 7.6.9.5 but rollback to version 7.6.9.5 did not work.

So are you saying that even though I purchased the LIFETIME AnyDVD license, you will no longer honor that? If that is the case, what's to stop you from not honoring your current lifetime license should you be forced to rebrand again?

Yet again someone that didn't do the research. 1. It's not a rebrand, 2. There have been multiple stickies, news articles and more for months prior to v8 being released on what happened and why new licenses are required, 3. There's even a warning on the download page where you got v8, 4. SLYSOFT sold you the license, you've been given lifetime updates for the life of slysoft. You got what you paid for. there's nothing for redfox to honor, they didn't sell you there license, 5. You can use up to 7695, just fine which works with over 150k discs. You just won't have access to the opd.

Please do the research, and we hope to welcome you to the redfox club.

i would like to stay with 7.6.9.5 but rollback to version 7.6.9.5 did not work.
Uninstall the V8 you have installed and reinstall the 7.6.9.5 it will work forever for over 150,000 discs. But you cannot upgrade without buying a new license.. Slysoft is out of business, it a shame but that is a fact.

So are you saying that even though I purchased the LIFETIME AnyDVD license, you will no longer honor that? If that is the case, what's to stop you from not honoring your current lifetime license should you be forced to rebrand again?
You didnt buy any lifetime license from RedFox, you bought it from Slysoft and they went belly up.

Agree with Redfox 1, the company(Slyfox) is dead but the program still works. But may not for all movies now but will not work for more and more new movies in the future. Only with a new liscence will you be able to connect to the online data base.

You didnt buy any lifetime license from RedFox, you bought it from Slysoft and they went belly up.

You didn't answer my question: what's to stop you from rebranding under a different company and charging us again for it? Why should I spend another $125 on this if in 5 years, RedFox goes belly up and its employees start a new company?

And you didn't read any of the available messages, including post 8 in this topic. It's not a rebrand, it's not a company, it's a closed source project. Do yourself a favor and read the available stickies, news articles... on numerous websites so you're a little more informed. The staff didn't shut anything down, the shutdown came from upper hand. Aka the CEO of slysoft and the aacs-la. We're not going to continue this until you read up some more.

You didn't answer my question: what's to stop you from rebranding under a different company and charging us again for it? Why should I spend another $125 on this if in 5 years, RedFox goes belly up and its employees start a new company?
Unlike other people we learn from other peoples mistakes so RedFox will not make them. RedFox will take very precaution possible, but there are no guarantees in life or in software. A one year license is available for purchase. You can do that every year and if something unforeseen should diabolically happen, then you wont have to much skin in the Project.

AnyDvdHD.jpg

RedFox is it correct that the AnyDVD Version 7.6.9.5. that you offer for download does not support BluRay?. I had the lifetime license for AnyDvd HD from Slysoft. Is there any AnyDVD HD Version still available, that supports BluRay even if it is not being supported or updated. I know eventually I will have to get the AnyDvdHD 8 from RedFox, but just making sure. Would appreciate a short reply.

76ó5 works just fine with Blu-ray. That message you're seeing is classic for trying to decrypt a Blu-ray when you put have a 'dvd only' license. Check the 'information' tab, if your serial doesn't end with hd you have a dvd only license. That said, Blu-ray OPD access for 7695 has come to an end and new releases like that one would not work with 7695 anyway. Though the error message you'd get would be different.

Oh, and use the original, not a backup. There's nothing to decrypt on a backup ( you're using a bd-r)

Thank you for the fast response. My licence was/is for a HD version of the AnyDvd from SlySoft. See attached File. I did not know I had to activate the HD key again after download. Anyway the OPD Access ended so no way aroung AnyDvd HD from RedFox now. Updating now for the trial Version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to edit your post and remove the image for security reason. Your full name and valid serial number were readable. You didn't have had to reapply the key but the main thing is you got it working. Depending on when you purchased your slysoft license, you may qualify for up to 50% off if you choose to pick up a redfox license.

We hope to welcome you into the fox den.

Back