• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVDHD UHD support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting article, they are certainly excited, but really, you would think it was the second coming of Jesus Christ. :rolleyes:
Don't these guys have anything better to do, is there a huge amount of money to be made here, what's their motivation, just to lay claim that they've broken AACS 2.0 ?
Don't get me wrong, if this happens it will save me from spending money on a stand-alone player, assuming that all this isn't just a lot of hot air.
I still may have to go out and buy a new GPU and quite possibly a new drive and who knows what else...
It's just a matter of where to put the dollars I guess.
I remain skeptical. :cautious:

https://torrentfreak.com/first-pirated-ultra-hd-blu-ray-disk-appears-online-aacs-2-0-cracked-170503/

Currently that's all it is, a big bag of hot air. Nothing's been confirmed and never heard of that release grp before.

** mod edit: torrent money projections removed **

So this release Group have the best 4k capture releases in the Scene. This is the only stuff because the HDCP 2.2 was not cracked in the past. So lets wait. If it is a fake, so we will alive again and we wait in the future for a another group who will crack the protection.

The Chance is 50/50. Maybe its a fake or real. We dont know yet. So we have to wait a view days after we can say something. Lets wait.
If its real we will have a second Christmas in May. :coolman:

Last edited:
Money projections of a torrent tracker are irrelevant to this discussion, post edited. Please refrain from any piracy related content.

The Smurfs is available on OCH´s. So i think it´s not a fake. I test the file on a UB 900 with 100 GB Disc.

Last edited:
It´s no Fake!! I burn the original File on a 100 GB Disc from Verbatim and test it in the Panasonic UB900 Player. It works fine. Without Problems. HDR, Dolby Atmos and Menü works fine on Stand alone Player. Its great. :)

It´s no Fake!! I burn the original File on a 100 GB Disc from Verbatim and test it in the Panasonic UB900 Player. It works fine. Without Problems. HDR, Dolby Atmos and Menü works fine on Stand alone Player. Its great. :)
Well there ya go...
Maybe it's time to get the Russians a case of Vodka to see how it was done.
At this point it certainly does look like AACS 2.0 has been defeated.
Even if you took a capture and remuxed the whole thing to look like an UHD Disc _ even of that's possible with the Atmos track.

Another experiment that should be done is to see if it would work in one of those LG drives that can only read the files.

Last edited:
It's not fake at all, and they are first not redfox/anydvd this time, you need to admit it. More are coming..

I don't know how they did it, but yes guys they DID it!! Every m2ts file is unprotected

It's not fake at all, and they are first not redfox/anydvd this time, you need to admit it. More are coming..
Slysoft weren't the first to decrypt AACS either, I was decrypting my Blu-rays before Slysoft brought out AnyDVD HD. But hey were pretty much the first ones to make a program that made it easy and reliable.
They were the ones to break BD+ though

That'll be interesting to see if that works.
It will work if the UHD structure is correct
Even if it's captured.
I am also at that point alls left to do is burn to disc.
I have also tested a software that can build UHD disc structure to m2ts file UHD.
I gues when we see the keys.

Last edited:
Lets hope there will be no AACS2.1 then HDR10+ gets specified for UHDBD.

If thats the case and the file structure is there then Im on board to believe this is legit. Nothing is unbreakable..... it was only a matter of time.
If it is real, I hope that RedFox can make use of what's happened here, I'm contemplating spending a fair amount of cash for a stand-alone player.
There is a sale on the Panasonic UB900 for 600.00 Canadian _ good price, but still expensive.
The sale last until June 1st.

If it is real, I hope that RedFox can make use of what's happened here, I'm contemplating spending a fair amount of cash for a stand-alone player.
There is a sale on the Panasonic UB900 for 600.00 Canadian _ good price, but still expensive.
The sale last until June 1st.
Thats expensive....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back