• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVDHD lifetime key purchase

routledgepaul

Hi

Posting for mate who wants to buy lifetime key on discount.

He told me all going good but will not accept his normal working email address.
His account is a outlook.com

Many thanks

Then have him try a different mail address. Licenses are sent instantly upon purchase, so the system does a preliminary check if it can reach the specified email address. If it can't or time's out, order process will not proceed.

Usually using a different address fixes that

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Tried second email didn't work.
Bought it with my card, got invoice email back, but no 2nd email with key.

As stated in the other topic you created about this, check your spam/his spam folder. I'd that fails @Ivan might be able to send it via dm.

As stated in the other topic you created about this, check your spam/his spam folder. I'd that fails @Ivan might be able to send it via dm.

Cheers
No spam no junk mail.
Can you help with link to PM as not sure what to do.
Please delete one post if needed.
Thanks ch3vr0n

I tagged Ivan he'll be able to sort this out, but private messages on this forum are called 'conversations'. Top right corner of the forum

I tagged Ivan he'll be able to sort this out, but private messages on this forum are called 'conversations'. Top right corner of the forum

Ch3vr0n
If you see other post all sorted have a look.
Just wanted to say to you thanks for help in getting issue sorted.
Sorry to waste yours and others time.
Cheers.

Brilliant service, hence got my mate to buy lifetime key.

Well, I'm stuck. My lifetime key that I purchased in 2015 no longer works, and now I have to buy a new one.

Well, I'm stuck. My lifetime key that I purchased in 2015 no longer works, and now I have to buy a new one.
Having to repurchase a license is the fault of the US government.

Everyone who had a SlySoft AnyDVD license either had to purchase a new license or use the last AnyDVD version that works with the SlySoft license.

The history is documented, this is not a con game by RedFox to scam people out of more money unfairly.

well either way it sucks! I never seen how the US gov can make the company honer it's old lic situation or not unless they want to get rid of you but they don't bother dvd fab far as I know. This was the best program period for years! Everyone relied on it

They bother dvdfab just the same, who do you think is responsible for them losing their .com domain and having to switch to a .can domain ;-)

Hi

Posting for mate who wants to buy lifetime key on discount.

He told me all going good but will not accept his normal working email address.
His account is a outlook.com

Many thanks
Hello, I Purchased a lifetime membership 10 years ago and l am being ask to pay full price for a new membership. Anyone else experience this notice?

Having to repurchase a license is the fault of the US government.

Everyone who had a SlySoft AnyDVD license either had to purchase a new license or use the last AnyDVD version that works with the SlySoft license.

The history is documented, this is not a con game by RedFox to scam people out of more money unfairly.
I tried using the last copy, it is giving me a trial period of 21 days.

I tried using the last copy, it is giving me a trial period of 21 days.
Everyone has experienced it. Slysoft went out of business. We are Redfox now. Please support the project. ( please do not post in two threads about the same issue, its confusing) Thank you

Last edited:
Everyone has experienced it. Slysoft went out of business. We are Redfox now. Please support the project. ( please do not post in two threads about the same issue, its confusing) Thank you

You just said it. "We're RedFox NOW." And you were Slysoft before. But even if you weren't, it doesn't matter. You could be totally different people with nothing at all to do with the people that ran SlySoft and it doesn't matter, and that's not the actual point here. When a business, any business, for any reason, goes OUT of business - because it's shut down, because it goes bankrupt, because the owners just decide not to do it anymore, or because it gets sold to someone else - if the original organization's product and business is continued under a different or same name, by different or the same people, the honorable thing for the new organization to do is honor the obligations to the customers of the product that the prior business made.

Businesses get shut down every day, by the government, by bankruptcy courts, by market forces. That doesn't mean their products die or stop getting made and sold. Their patents, and copyrights don't go away. Or they sell parts of themselves off. A pharmaceutical company can sell off the licence to, and all the employees and production resources of one of its drugs, to a totally different company. And that company now also owns all the debts and liabilities of the old company, for that drug. If it turns out two weeks later that the drug kills people, the first company is scott free. The second company gets all the profit or all the lawsuits - EVERYTHING, for that product they decided to undertake.

RedFox is sitting there pretty, after Slysoft went out of business, with allllll of Slysoft's assets, code base, and all the work Slysoft put in, and is selling its product (and yes, improving and updating it), but assuming none of the obligations SlySoft had to the customers of that product. THAT is an unethical business practice the world over - in any country that has an economy, to any first year college student studying for a business degree, that would be recognized as an inequitable and unethical business practice. And any company that was doing business legitimately and within the law, that tried to do what RedFox is doing, would be amassing lawsuits and prosecutions from various consumer protection agencies, for it. It's only because the product and the business is outside the law in the first place, that its customers have little recourse or protections from this particular practice. That STILL doesn't change the fact that it's an inequitable trade and unethical business practice that double bills the customer and rewards the new business without it earning it, for a product that was 90% produced by the old business and 100% already paid for by the current customer..

Sure, you're different people and a different organization, but you're selling the same product as the original organization, which it put the work and resources in to make but you're asking all the customers of the exact same product (not a piece of software, but a LIFETIME subscription) to have to buy again, what they've already bought. And then you tell them "support the project." Hey, who do you think FINANCED and paid for the entire project - which left RedFox sitting so pretty with all the software development of SlySoft to be able to sell to new customers? The ORIGINAL Slysoft customers - they're the ones that financed that thing, that put the money in the bank for the paychecks of the people that produced it. And now, because of their financing, you have a good product, with which to attract MORE customers to sell it to - were you not to busy showing all those potential new customers, how it is you treat existing customers. THEY are the FOUNDATION of "the project." It wouldn't exist, without them.

And I'm not trying to make you or RedFox out to be villians. I can imagine how you're struggling. To pick up the pieces. The pressure, the workload it's probably just crazy. How you believe in the product and the project, and are trying to keep this thing alive. And that's great. Thanks. But it's a whole different world, with a completely different angle to examine as to what's fair, when you decide to monetize something and enter the market. It's not a safe or easy place for production side people to operate. That's what competent marketing and product managers that people on the production side love to hate, are for.

The best product in the world, that thing that everyone wants, will put a business, any business, OUT of business, if they trade in it, with bad business ethics.

Last edited:
Hello
You put so much effort into that message that I thought I would say thank you for your points of view. It’s actually been years since this happened and I really don’t wish to discuss it any further. Thank you very much for understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dude, really? It has been over three years, get over it.
Dude, get over reality. It's a lifetime subscription. All I did was articulate the facts, as plainly as possible, and as relevant today as they were then, so that people who are properly annoyed and being told to get over it, CAN - knowing EXACTLY why they smell something fishy.

I'm not trying to change anything, here. I know I'm not gonna. I'm trying to make sure our norms DON'T get changed. If you can't right a wrong, that makes it all the more important that it be called out as such, treated as an exception, so that it doesn't eventually become tolerated. It's a big picture thing that you're probably too annoyed by my not "getting over it" to see, right now.

I appreciate your concern .But this conversation really has to end .I am sure you understand exactly what the situation is here. I appreciate your point of view but I don’t agree with it.
Thank you for visiting our forum and letting us know how you feel. If you’d like to buy another lifetime license please visit our main purchase page thank you again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back