• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AnyDVDHD Licence Issue.

I had to uninstall my AnyDVD first, and then delete the previous registration key. After that, I reinstalled it, closed it down and double-clicked the key as previously instructed, and only then I was successful.

I am sharing this with anyone that could possibly benefit from what I described. I would suggest, nevertheless, that we who have lifetime licences should not be so dependent on a server, if that is feasible. At any rate, I don't remember experiencing this issue when I was offline.

By the way, my registration file is dated 07/13/2016.

@cornholio1980
I just sent you the license email with your AnyDVD LT key from Oct 2018. This key is valid and works (I tried it).
Install the key with a double click and re-start AnyDVD.

The lost key recovery (should) send only valid keys, and the key you recovered should be the same I sent you now.
Thanks Ivan! Yes, that's the same I got yesterday. Unfortunately, for me, it's still not working :-(. When I try starting AnyDVD after activating it, there's still the error-message "License unknown".

I completely uninstalled (with deletion of the registry entries) and re-installed the program, but it's still the same.

Unfortunately, for me, it's still not working

Even if this is impossible, it could be related to the chargeback you filed in 2017.
I revoked your current license and issued a new one. Please check your email inbox and let me know if this license works.

Even if this is impossible, it could be related to the chargeback you filed in 2017.
I revoked your current license and issued a new one. Please check your email inbox and let me know if this license works.
It worked! Thank you so much, and sorry for the hassle. Whatever the problem was, it is resolved now :).

Back