• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AnyDVDHD Licence Issue.

Well, same here. As of this morning of December 18th I got the same message and AnyDVD would not run. I wrote a message to RedFox support, not knowing that there was a server issue as described in the thread.

I too tried to reinstall, but to no avail. I hope this glitch will be fixed anytime soon!

It's not a glitch, the license authentication server is down

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Both AnyDVD and AnyStream is back for me so problem is proberly fixed... Had to Re-Activate both with Licence again though.

"After an unattended upgrade earlier today at 06:30 UTC, our key server has been down. This should be fixed now."

Received the message above moments ago to my email.

Issue fixed!!

My AnyDVD HD is working again.

Thank you, RedFox. Happy holidays!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the prompt action to solve this issue! I've continued to copy some discs tonight without any issues.

Since I bought a new lifetime license in 2016 (after the "re-start") AnyDVD HD have worked almost flawless for me.

Unfortunately, the problem still exists for me. The same error message I got this morning, and as was reported by the OP. I tried uninstalling (including deletion of the registry entries) and re-installing, downloaded the Key and installed it again, but he still can't verify my license key. When I try to get a trial license, it shows the HTTP error 12030. Is it possible that different license keys are stored on different servers and that "mine" isn't online yet?

Unfortunately, the problem still exists for me. The same error message I got this morning, and as was reported by the OP. I tried uninstalling (including deletion of the registry entries) and re-installing, downloaded the Key and installed it again, but he still can't verify my license key. When I try to get a trial license, it shows the HTTP error 12030. Is it possible that different license keys are stored on different servers and that "mine" isn't online yet?
Get your license and put it on your desktop with the program closed and double-click it and then restart.

When did you buy your license ?, I see you are new to this forum. Welcome.:) HTTP error 12030 means it's not connecting to our server, if your license was bought before 2016, it will not work.

When did you buy your license ?, I see you are new to this forum. Welcome.:) HTTP error 12030 means it's not connecting to our server, if your license was bought before 2016, it will not work.
Ha! That might be it. When I downloaded my license key again today, I guess it must have given me the old one. I just found my registration e-mail from 2017, and the license key is different. Will report back (by editing this post) soon :)

EDIT: Ok, so that's weird. I tried the other, newer license key from 2017, and it says that the license was deactivated (chargeback). So it now shows AnyDVD as "not licensed", but I still see the serial number, with "life-time" next to it. Huh? Also, it did work until your server issues this morning. However, whenever I try to recover my license key with my e-mail-address via the link https://shop.redfox.bz/lostkey.php, I always seem to get the old (pre-2017) one.

I guess that's probably an issue better resolved via customer support. I'll send a message via the form on your website.

Last edited:
and it says that the license was deactivated (chargeback).
I am sorry, we both know what a chargeback is right? Ivan will have to handle this and I fear he is in bed by now. But he will be here early in the AM, I will contact him. Sorry about this mix-up.:(

No need, I already alerted him, he will take care of it as soon as he sees it.;)
ok, thanks! Unfortunately, it was five years ago, and I don't remember what the issue was back then. But I did use (and pay for ;-)) AnyDVD HD without a glitch until today in the morning. Unfortunately, it seems I only get the old (pre-2017) license key (which I used the same e-mail-address for) when I try to recover it via https://shop.redfox.bz/lostkey.php. Anyway, it can wait until tomorrow, no worries, and thanks for your help! :)

ok, thanks! Unfortunately, it was five years ago, and I don't remember what the issue was back then. But I did use (and pay for ;-)) AnyDVD HD without a glitch until today in the morning. Unfortunately, it seems I only get the old (pre-2017) license key (which I used the same e-mail-address for) when I try to recover it via https://shop.redfox.bz/lostkey.php. Anyway, it can wait until tomorrow, no worries, and thanks for your help! :)
No problems. Happy to meet a new member.;)

@cornholio1980
I just sent you the license email with your AnyDVD LT key from Oct 2018. This key is valid and works (I tried it).
Install the key with a double click and re-start AnyDVD.

The lost key recovery (should) send only valid keys, and the key you recovered should be the same I sent you now.

Back