Resolved AnyDVDHD Licence Issue.

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by StormShadow, Dec 18, 2022.

1. StormShadow

StormShadow Active Member

Sooo...

When i started my pc today my AnyDVD started acting up saying "Invalid Licence" right out of the gate even though i have a lifetime licence.

When the Licence Information screen comes up it says "BOTH" that i don't have a valid licence for it AND that it's regged to me with a "forever" licence.

I'm using the latest version... I've Unistalled, rebooted, installed and regged with the key again and that didn't work.

Anybody got an idea what's up?

Attached Files:

2. ALPHA

ALPHA Well-Known Member

Me too I have the same problem

Attached Files:

3. StormShadow

StormShadow Active Member

Ahhh okay so it must be a RedFox problem cause my AnyStream says my Key have been deactivated too so nothing works.

4. Tap.Pinson

Tap.Pinson New Member

I am having the same trouble too.

5. Coeno

Coeno Well-Known Member

Yes, the same problem with me. I read here (<link) that the servers are down. So basically everybody is experiencing this problem.

whatever_gong82 and DeepSpace like this.
  6. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

Exactly. Wait for the devs, everyone.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  7. TheLyppardMan

TheLyppardMan Member

I have the same issue. I tried unistalling and then reinstalling an earlier version, but after a few seconds, the same message about an invalid lifetime licence came up, so it must be something to do with the servers being down as mentioned above.

DeepSpace likes this.
  8. RichMc

RichMc Well-Known Member

Me too!

9. Mirage

Mirage New Member

Same here, and I did just as TheLyppardMan described above before I went here to check.

I use My Movies to rip movies. Yesterday night I inserted one disc to be ripped and when I went to my server this morning it was done. Inserted the next disc to be ripped and then went away for 30 min or so. When I came back I just had the message "Any DVD analyzing the disc..", and then the invalid license. So, something must have happened during the past night (CET +1).

10. BubbleBrain

BubbleBrain Member

same here in AU... will wait for devs :bowdown:

11. DeepSpace

I got the first mail at 07:37, that was three hours and 16 minutes ago.

12. jaymac

jaymac Active Member

Just had the same warning come up panic stations?

13. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles New Member

Please add me to the list of suffering (for the moment) customers.
    This is the very first time, since I purchased my "Lifetime License" back in 2017, that I received an error message at all ("Unknown license").
    My guess is that their registration servers might be down or glitching. I hope this issue gets resolved soon enough so that I can get back to my mischief.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
  14. DeepSpace

Exactly

15. MoreKeith4U

MoreKeith4U New Member

Same thing is happening to me.

16. jerzem

jerzem New Member

Me too, it´s time to wait... and hope :bowdown:

DeepSpace likes this.
  17. Same issue here. I paid for LIFETIME license and now I can't even open program. Says my license is deactivated, why? Hope this can be fixed.

18. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Why, because the license authentication server is down for maintenance and yes it can be fixed. With patience.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

whatever_gong82 and DeepSpace like this.
  19. DeepSpace

Since the servers are down, as already said two times in this thread.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  20. christopher vasquez

christopher vasquez New Member

AnyDVDHD Licence Issue, I am having the same issue as well...says invalid key...just purchased life time

Attached Files: