• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVDHD doesn't seem to do anything

LordFebo

I own Xbox 360 HD DVD. I installed the drivers with no problem, but I cannot play anything. I tried both PowerDVD 6.5 and 7.1.

Strange thing: I cannot access HD DVD content trough Explorer (it says the disk could be using a format that is not compatible with Windows), but AnyDVDHD clearly recognize it and PowerDVD even plays couple of seconds.

Attachments

• HD-DVD-HDCP.jpg
    HD-DVD-HDCP.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 30
  • anydvd.jpg
    anydvd.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 30
I own Xbox 360 HD DVD. I installed the drivers with no problem, but I cannot play anything. I tried both PowerDVD 6.5 and 7.1.

Strange thing: I cannot access HD DVD content trough Explorer (it says the disk could be using a format that is not compatible with Windows), but AnyDVDHD clearly recognize it and PowerDVD even plays couple of seconds.

Either install the UDF 2.5 driver (which lets you see the files and rip them without using the anydvd menu) or go into the anydvd settings and click "remove all menus".

I installed them all right, but everything is very strange: I managed to watch Swordfish and SkyCaptain with PowerDVD 7.3, but I have problems with Tokyo Drift: sometimes there is no picture, only sound, sometimes there is really grainy/saturated/artifacted picture which looks like really bad DVDrip. Furthermore I still cannot access the disc trough any file browser.

And to all potential buyers of xbox HD DVD: ok, is is cheap, but it is so damn loud that now my xbox 360 system is louder then a fridge. And as I see it is not a 100% solution for PC.

I installed them all right, but everything is very strange: I managed to watch Swordfish and SkyCaptain with PowerDVD 7.3, .

7.3??? Is this the long awaited patch to fix all the bugs? I just visited their website and did not see it.

7.3??? Is this the long awaited patch to fix all the bugs? I just visited their website and did not see it.

I ain't holding my breath on them getting the update out any time soon. It was promised over 2 weeks ago and still nothing. It's utterly insane.

Back