• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVDHD Does Recognize Bluray Player Suddenly

PhilipW

AnyDVDHD Doesn't Recognize Bluray Player Suddenly (solved)

Went to make and ISO of a new Bluray today and AnyDVDHD doesn't see my Bluray drive. Same drive as always with no changes. Current version of AnyDVDHD 7.5.9.0.

D:ASUS BW-16D1ht 1.01 is what AnyDVD shows it as the source drive but it gives this error when I attempt to copy: "Drive D: is not ready!"

The same movie plays fine using that drive and PowerDVD and it is recognized by the Windows Explorer.

I rebooted twice, no change in behavior.

Suggestions?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The problem was AnyDVDHD was not enabled. Right click on the icon in the taskbar and enabled now. I have no idea how it was disabled as I don't recall ever doing it, or even knowing I could do it.

Last edited:
Back