• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVDHD 8.2.4.8 fixed Last Jedi UHD read errors

jwjohnson

I've been having problems getting The Last Jedi UHD (Bestbuy Steelbook) to rip without errors. I've had the disc replaced three times. Prior to 8.2.4.6 I was able to create a useable MP4 of just the movie by directly accessing the original disc from Clone BD (with AnyDVDHD running of couse). 8.2.4.6 gave me read verify errors within the first minute or so. I replaced the disc and had same results with the new one (3rd overall). 8.2.4.7 got through about half of the disc (Rip to Image), but then started throwing many errors. When I noticed the 8.2.4.8 was out today I decided to try it again on the same disc. It completed without errors - yippee. I've attached a log just for grins. Now to try making movie only MP4 from the new ISO. Thanks again RedFox!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.8_Info_E_THE_LAST_JEDI_75B9DDE8_096D1180.ziplog
    3.8 MB · Views: 7
Back