• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anydvd...

rumbushle

i have a question. it's not a problem, but for some reason i don't have the fox in my system tray at all, and any time i click the desktop icon, or try to access anydvd another way, i can't....
it is obviously working since i am not having any trouble backing up dvd's...was just wondering what might cause this.....

Maybe "hide icon" in the program settings is checked.

Go to C:....Program Files...Slysoft...AnyDVD...Right Clik the Fox head and select "Open"....Look in "Program Settings" and be sure "Hide Icon" is Unchecked.

when i do all of that, it won't open at all....it won't open anywhere for me.

ok, tried that...gave me an error: blah blah AnyDialog.dll"
so i tried to uninstall so that i could reinstall; same errors with the uninstall....

ok, it gave me 3 options: abort, retry and ignore; i chose ignore twice (on .dll" and exe) then restarted; is working now. thank you all!:agree:

until i had to restart my computer; i had to go through it all again...
and i keep having to skip those same 3 files for it to download.....

until i had to restart my computer; i had to go through it all again...
and i keep having to skip those same 3 files for it to download.....

Something else you have loading at startup is blocking it.

If you get that .dll error again, hit ctrl-alt-delete. Look for "anydvd.exe' in the processes tab, and click "end process" on it.

Try http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

Remember to completely exit out of Anydvd before installing it (normally I wouldn't suggest this, but since your existing version isn't loading properly for you . . .)

Last edited:
I had the same trouble. I had to uncheck that auto start up, then reboot so it was not running. In the task manager it was there but you could not end process. It would stay there no matter what you did. If it is showing up in task manager you can not delete it. Once it is not running you can delete without that error. Go to setting and turn off auto start. If I boot up and turn on anydvd then shut it off I have to reboot to get it to come back on?

Back