• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD/Writing Speed

rambo

I would very much appreciate some guidance regarding writing speed.
The media i am using is Verbatim -R,16x
I am presently writing at maximum.I don't have a problem except that very occasionly there is a very slight pause in the copy that i have made.It is hardly noticeable and if you blinked at that moment you would not know it was there.
I am just wondering if the pause is connected with writing speed.
I am using the latest CloneDVD and AnyDVD and my optical drives are either TSST or LiteON depending on which computer i am using
My operating system is XP Home SP2.
I was'nt sure to post here or in CloneDVD but i have seen articles on the subject here so i posted here.
Thanks and Regards

I am presently writing at maximum.

Don't. 12x is plenty fast enough. You might also want to ensure you don't have other programs running in the background while you're burning.

read this

I was'nt sure to post here or in CloneDVD but i have seen articles on the subject here so i posted here.

Your issue has absolutely nothing to do with Anydvd.

Last edited:
Back